Sabertooth VS Carno

iamnotarabbit

Sabertooth is the one I'd always go with in that choice because of quite a few things. 

1. Cave running. The sabertooth can access most of the caves in ark but the carno can not. 

2. Mobility. The sabertooth is a lot more agile and can get you out of a dangerous situation that may pin the carno.

3. Pelt gather. The sabertooth is wonderful at gathering pelt after the rework and if you live in the snow like I do, that pelt saves your life early game and sets you apart from everyone else in the game.

4. General look and feel. This one is purely aesthetic but it does still play a part in my decision. After the rework, the sabertooth went from being a mangy ally cat with an overly sloped forehead to a unique looking predator. 

5. Low profile. The sabertooth is easy to hide with and in pvp that can make or break an attack.

Yes bola can hit the sabertooth, but it can also hit the carno rider as well (just with more difficulty). The saving grace and counter to that is its maneuverability though that allows you to quickly dodge incoming bola before they manage to make contact. 

1 hour ago, MandaBear said:

Sabertooth is the one I'd always go with in that choice because of quite a few things. 

1. Cave running. The sabertooth can access most of the caves in ark but the carno can not. 

2. Mobility. The sabertooth is a lot more agile and can get you out of a dangerous situation that may pin the carno.

3. Pelt gather. The sabertooth is wonderful at gathering pelt after the rework and if you live in the snow like I do, that pelt saves your life early game and sets you apart from everyone else in the game.

4. General look and feel. This one is purely aesthetic but it does still play a part in my decision. After the rework, the sabertooth went from being a mangy ally cat with an overly sloped forehead to a unique looking predator. 

5. Low profile. The sabertooth is easy to hide with and in pvp that can make or break an attack.

Yes bola can hit the sabertooth, but it can also hit the carno rider as well (just with more difficulty). The saving grace and counter to that is its maneuverability though that allows you to quickly dodge incoming bola before they manage to make contact. 

Dont forget sabers can jump, carnos cant.

Archived