How to stop auto demolish/decay

Ronson12

14 minutes ago, Ronson12 said:

I've allied with my sons account and made a structure 1 foundation away from my main base, as I have done this it has set off a 15 day demolish timer on both my main base and my sons allied base. This is on official pvp servers. Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks

The timer will reset every time you come online so don't worry about that demolish timer. 

Yeah, the render thing is pretty important. My original base was a pretty groovy multi layered affair, but not in the best location. When I found a more preferred sot, I was 'mostly' moved over, but delayed the final move and teardown.

Anyway, I noticed on an attempted bed transport that the beds in the original mountain base were not showing... a quick fly over shows all the adobe was gone, leaving only the two stone basements and pillar network. Sad to lose the recoverable mats... as there was metal, glass and other sundries... but, I'll survive. Lesson learned. I did kills the pillars to take out the rest. 

But now I give good thought about needing to refresh the desert outpost by actually going there. ;)

Archived