Transferring Servers ( I need some help)

Ramrod43

I recently traveled to another server with my Argent to learn some SE engrams and grab some red drops. After I was done I wanted to travel back to my server and I can't upload my Argent. It is stuck in the server and Im not sure how to get it back. Can someone please let me know if this is just the way of the world or if I am doing something wrong? Are you even able to transfer dinos back and forth? 

15 minutes ago, Ramrod43 said:

I recently traveled to another server with my Argent to learn some SE engrams and grab some red drops. After I was done I wanted to travel back to my server and I can't upload my Argent. It is stuck in the server and Im not sure how to get it back. Can someone please let me know if this is just the way of the world or if I am doing something wrong? Are you even able to transfer dinos back and forth? 

You just have to wait for the 12 hour cooldown. It is strange because there is a 30-45 minute cooldown timer when you first download your creature from the obelisk, however there is a 12 hour invisible period where you cannot reupload your dino, once the 12 hour cooldown is done you can transfer your dino back no problem.

Archived