Best way of Quetz Metal Farming (End of 2017)

Charlie12345

12 hours ago, isu said:

Use human bag (person who wasn't online for few days/after patch) + handcuff them to chair. 

And now you have bag with 300 slots with 0 weight. 

When your quetzl will be overweight, just move metal to that "bag". :)

does the human bag's weight matter or can i just keep dumping metal on it even tho it's past the charc's weight? planning to use my tribemate with 500 weight lol but wondering if i can only put 1000 metal or i can fill 300 slots.

3 minutes ago, Shinarya said:

does the human bag's weight matter or can i just keep dumping metal on it even tho it's past the charc's weight?

It does. You can't add past a certain point. I've pranked my tribemates several times by stuffing their inventory with stone or wood while they were offline and rendering them immobile lol.

22 minutes ago, guppy said:

think human bag works and it shows no weight on it but best choice would be to make platform and ramps to mount a anky near to ground and let you tribe mate shash those metal

a tribemate and i have already done this before but not really into it since that means we always need to farm with 2 players. im more interested in knowing more about the human bag since i know humans can only carrry 2x their weight so a 500 weight charc would only be able to hold 1k metal but the one who psted about it said its 300 slots. so i wanna know if handcuffing removes that limit.

right now i just farm by bringing 4 ankys (3 weight and 1 damage) i farm with the damage one then transfer the metal to the weight ankys instead of just putting it on q so i can carry more.

Archived