Officially killed Beta and Alpha Dragon on Official

ThzNutz

• Volunteer Moderator

after 6-8 weeks of work.....honestly cant say, its blurry:P

finding and getting the good eggs ( @SmashNcrabs and @invincibleqc), hatching and raising ( @LadyofHats and Pet), leveling and practicing, we on 423 were able to kill Beta earlier this evening, and honestly quite easily. a mate from the server streamed it, so i will include a link but this is also inclusive of discussion about dragon and theriz in particular, and also other methods as they may apply.

this is also for @Olivar and those that strove to prove that a properly configured private server is equal to Official. we borrowed your methods and they did prove quite successful, although there were moments in practice that i was questioning your sanity and rationale. however, in an unofficial environment we were able to hone our skills and be as comfortable as possible knowing nothing would be lost. most of our practice fights were much more difficult. in the end, many got beta engrams on our server and we only lost one theriz. a good one, and Helena will be missed but she did her job.

i would like to apologize to two that did not get to go because of scheduling conflicts, @fullmoon and @Taheen . Full, thank you for the Strong artifact and all of you, everyone, for good practice runs. Alpha next weekend, your slots are reserved, may have to go twice lol. anyone have Strong? 

really tho, i just feel great about all of the hard work from our server and all of the help getting everything ready that i thought i would share it with all of you guys. i am proud of 423 and so happy to be a part of such a good family. 

#4234ever

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/200821366 

more video to follow, including practice runs (we took a horse to Beta and still killed it, sooo funny). if you want to go straight to the fight skip ahead about 2/3 of the way. thanks for the stream Legislator :) 

****another video just posted, thanks @skullman  may want to turn audio down a bit for it, depends on hardware tho. would like to add that not only did skull grab the downed saddle, he got the last cake out too...cheers mate.

so stoked:D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

after 6-8 weeks of work.....honestly cant say, its blurry:P

finding and getting the good eggs ( @SmashNcrabs and @invincibleqc), hatching and raising ( @LadyofHats and Pet), leveling and practicing, we on 423 were able to kill Beta earlier this evening, and honestly quite easily. a mate from the server streamed it, so i will include a link but this is also inclusive of discussion about dragon and theriz in particular, and also other methods as they may apply.

this is also for @Olivar and those that strove to prove that a properly configured private server is equal to Official. we borrowed your methods and they did prove quite successful, although there were moments in practice that i was questioning your sanity and rationale. however, in an unofficial environment we were able to hone our skills and be as comfortable as possible knowing nothing would be lost. most of our practice fights were much more difficult. in the end, many got beta engrams on our server and we only lost one theriz. a good one, and Helena will be missed but she did her job.

i would like to apologize to two that did not get to go because of scheduling conflicts, @fullmoon and @Taheen. Full, thank you for the Strong artifact and both of you for good practice runs. Alpha next weekend, your slots are reserved.

really tho, i just feel great about all of the hard work from our server and all of the help getting everything ready that i thought i would share it with all of you guys. i am proud of 423 and so happy to be a part of such a good family. 

#4234ever

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/200821366 

more video to follow, including practice runs (we took a horse to Beta and still killed it, sooo funny). if you want to go straight to the fight skip ahead about 2/3 of the way. thanks for the stream Legislator :) 

so stoked:D

Congratulations :)

Very nice work! Congrats on downing it!

I had no doubt Olivar was on the money. I'm in the middle of creating a therizin army from Invincibleqc's line myself for my own server. After the last tribe lost their rex army to gamma dragon people have given up hope to down that cheap boss. I'd like to change that by mimicking your success getting everyone their tek engrams.

edit: Also good luck on alpha.

2 minutes ago, aorticarch said:

why do the glass cannon rexes not work anymore? 30k health and 800% melee die too quickly or don't kill it fast enough?

The dragon's breath removes 20% or 25% of an animal's health. Can never remember which number it is. Herbivores take less damage overall and they also have veggie cakes to heal themselves up with.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, aorticarch said:

why do the glass cannon rexes not work anymore?

not sure, took 4 of @fullmoon best to fill in for lost theriz on a practice run, just guessing 50k/900+ and they were the first to die

*** edit     what @Vrallox said, but i would think monster rex would still be viable.

Well done on doing it without bugging it lol.

Best way to do it is one guy on a  deer and a few rexes to get rid of pteras and dimorphs, then everyone else using shotguns.

Once the dragon lands you get the deer to go under the dragon, and then the dragon will focus on him however the dragon can not hit it. Everyone else opens fire with shotguns.

Atlleast 170% dmg on all shotguns to do the DPS.  Every person needs like 200 bullets I think maybe more.

Also make sure the deer guy has a shotgun. Make sure everyone else is away from the dragon when it lands. Run away if it lands near you, and carry med brews if you get enflamed by the dragon.

19 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Well done on doing it without bugging it lol.

Best way to do it is one guy on a  deer and a few rexes to get rid of pteras and dimorphs, then everyone else using shotguns.

Once the dragon lands you get the deer to go under the dragon, and then the dragon will focus on him however the dragon can not hit it. Everyone else opens fire with shotguns.

Atlleast 170% dmg on all shotguns to do the DPS.  Every person needs like 200 bullets I think maybe more.

Also make sure the deer guy has a shotgun. Make sure everyone else is away from the dragon when it lands. Run away if it lands near you, and carry med brews if you get enflamed by the dragon.

Bugging it out?
Pretty sure that's not possible anymore for a long time.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Goaty said:

thanks, thats an interesting tactic -- think we will stick with theriz tho, little too late to change course of this ship:P

Archived