Favorite Game other than Ark

Fwame

7 Days To Die as well. That patch they're currently working on looks phenomenal. Can't wait to go through those new buildings. Shame how a patch looks vastly superior to another company's upcoming expansion. The devs have been releasing videos showcasing the work they're doing and the player base has gotten to a thunderous roar of cheering them on. The Fun Pimps certainly have their act together. I haven't been looking forward to a game's new content this much in a long time.

A buddy got me into Elder Scrolls Online recently. It's nice how I can just play it whenever I feel like it. I'd say it's the best looking game I've played so far. I keep wandering around while sight seeing in between dungeon crawling and whatnot. Nice thing is there's almost always something to come across while taking in the fine craftsmanship of the visuals.

And then there's Darkwood. One of the best horror games I've ever played. Fun story too. I've basically spent every night cowering behind a wardrobe while things investigate my hideout. Sometimes they get a bit too curious and start breaking down my barricades which forces hiding to no longer be an option...

The Long Dark has been a favorite of mine for the past couple years as it's probably the best survival simulation out there at the moment tbh if you play it in sandbox mode. Their story mode could use some work though and there have been quite a few delays in the past year with releasing new content. 

On 8.12.2017 at 8:14 PM, Midnight2Monaco said:

The Long Dark has been a favorite of mine for the past couple years as it's probably the best survival simulation out there at the moment tbh if you play it in sandbox mode. Their story mode could use some work though and there have been quite a few delays in the past year with releasing new content. 

Same here. The Long Dark & The Last Of Us are the only games I really enjoyed in the past years - besides Ark... :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I have just been waiting for RDR2.

In the past 5 months I've played & completed:

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Bloodborne

- Skyrim

Tried getting into The Witcher 3 & Mad Max.

Took a break for awhile but before that it was A LOT of RDR & Undead Nightmare, GTA V & Forza Horizon.

And some old school thrown in here and there: GTA San Andreas, Killer Instinct Gold, Einhänder & Theme Hospital specifically.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived