ps4 nitrado server ini settings help!?!

ok so iv been trying for like a week now to fix this dam server I got.. and I cant seem to do it. Iv looked up stuff and its just not working..

Im trying to set up a 100X pvp server on the center map,  I cant get the stats to go up. light weight and I want to give everyone more engram points. I was able to up the structure limit but I lost the ability to clip into the terrain. can someone please help me?

you need to edit these in the game.ini file 

• PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=1.5     (Health)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]=4        (stamina)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[2]=4        (torpidity)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[3]=4        (0xygen)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[4]=4        (food)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[5]=4        (water)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[6]=6        (temperature)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]=8        (weight)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[8]=2        (melee)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[9]=3        (speed)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]=6      (temperature fortitude)
  • PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]=2      (crafting skill)

and this must be changed to change engram points OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints=

This option must be repeated for each player level configured on the server; if there are 100 player levels available, this option should appear in the configuration file 100 times. The first appearance of the option configures engram points for reaching level 1. The next one configures engram points for level 2, and so on all the way to the 100th appearance, which configures engram points for level 100.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration all available .ini options are explained here definitely worth looking at

you shouldnt have lost the ability to clip structures when you increased structure limit. i changed themaxstructuresinrange= option to increase my limit but it still kept no clip on for me 

Archived