[XB] Laurasia Vikings Roleplay Server Prim+ [Crossplay]

Xbox Roleplaying Server

What are the first steps?

As a Roleplay server, we are dedicated to making your experience with us a good one and creative one. We are currently based on the TV show Vikings and other shows like it! Please understand that we are not like other PVPVE servers this is a ROLEPLAY server if you don't understand what that entails we will teach you! Just ask.

This is a Nitrado rented server and is called [US] Laurasia Vikings Roleplay Server

The server is PVPVE for now unless there is drama- it is based on Ragnorak- and the theme is based off of the Vikings TV Show and other shows like it.

There will be area marked as neutral zones and they should be respected as they are my builds for the whole community to use!

There will be events form time to time with special prizes things you typically cant get or are very rare.

Owner/Admin GT - ShroudedDravyn

The server is 24/7 20 slots a adequate amount to keep lag down - To start. And may become a cluster in the future. 18+ only please

Some basic stats- Primitive+ Crossplay enabled - + Aberration Creatures are spawned randomly and  Aberration's Engrams and Resources available through admin store

TamingSpeedMultiplier=8.0 HarvestAmountMultiplier=10.0 XPMultiplier=5.0 Mature=13.0

Please remember the Laurasia is a Values Roleplay over pointless Raiding 

https://laurasiavikings.wixsite.com/home

21 minutes ago, Wildthing said:

My first Impression: Plain and simple WoW

I do think some Stats could use some tweaking but what i have seen so far looks very professional and promising.

I for sure will be doing RP here.

@ShroudedDravyn keep up the Work.

Thanks  its slowly coming together  have you been on the server yet ? the general settings seem to be working pretty well people build  relatively fast. and it only take like 3 days to reach lvl 70 my goal was still play the game but  make it easier so that way there was Room for the Roleplay aspect @Wildthing

6 minutes ago, ShroudedDravyn said:

Thanks  its slowly coming together  have you been on the server yet ? the general settings seem to be working pretty well people build  relatively fast. and it only take like 3 days to reach lvl 70 my goal was still play the game but  make it easier so that way there was Room for the Roleplay aspect @Wildthing

Yeah we just spoken (Dargan) ?

Yeah i get what you mean. Just have to get used to it. 

Archived