Mammoth Infinite Prime Meat

CrazedArkist

Ok so first of all I haven't tried out this idea because I don't have a Quetzal yet, but I live very close to the snow  biome so this will work fine. This should solve the prime meat issue on official servers. On private servers and single player servers you can change the spoil timers, but not on official servers.

Try this scenario for instance, you find a level 120  sabertooth, you knock it out, then you realize you don't have kibble and your only other option is prime meat. You have to go get more prime meat  which is easy but it your tame might wake up and then you could lose narcotics and more tranq arrows and you never want to lose resources in ark. 

The idea is to build pens only big enough for a mammoth to fit into and have no space to roam so that you can just drop in a mammoth into. You should be ok with a 9x9 grid of pens to maximize your amount of prime meat and save space. Mammoths give lots of prime meat too so there is no need for anymore than nine ( maybe one or two mammoths per tame ) . Every time you need any prime you will have a tame going you will have prime meat right inside your base. You may say " why not just kill mammoths and store prime meat " , and don"t worry there is a method to the madness and this is gonna sound stupid but Mammoths don't spoil , prime meat does. Just knock out an animal and kill the mammoth with you argentavis , then eat it with you animal with the highest melee because that transfers into gathering rate for meat. 

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps everyone, 

CrazedArkist

We use a rex to hunt the prime. We have our parasour follow with attack my target to make it easier. On the parasour's platform we mounted an industrial grill a generator and a fridge. So when your rex collects prime (we like the swamp for this) you transfer the prime to  your inventory then hope over to the Para and cook it up then stor it on the para since they don't eat meat. 

27 minutes ago, Engraverwilliam said:

We use a rex to hunt the prime. We have our parasour follow with attack my target to make it easier. On the parasour's platform we mounted an industrial grill a generator and a fridge. So when your rex collects prime (we like the swamp for this) you transfer the prime to  your inventory then hope over to the Para and cook it up then stor it on the para since they don't eat meat. 

I do the exact same thing. None of my prime ever goes to waste.

• 1 year later...

Archived