Weird Love Story?

CeCeBear95

Before I start, I just wanted to say I'm a female (just so theres no confusion). So when the new servers came out, i joined one of my friends tribes on a ragnarok map i met on a legacy server. From the beginning I had the feeling we weren't going to last, but I thought, "what the heck! if we get wiped, im done." So a week past by and the mega tribes in the server were just starting to build bigger. I was a grinder for my tribe since day 1. We were a 3 man tribe (since half the tribe wouldn't even get on). I made a deal with a guy from a mega tribe for 6 werewolf skins. My tribe at the time thought they were cool with them. So eventually we moved to a secluded spot on the map. At this point in time, I was given ownership over the tribe. One of my tribe mates was accused of scouting one of the mega tribes bases. I talked to the leader and he was calm, said we didnt have any worries just because i took the time to talk to him. Eventually I gave up my tribe not listening to me and i transferred ownership to the original owner and went to the alpha tribe since they offered. They have told me multiple times they wanted to raid my tribe so bad, but they didnt because of me. I spent about 2-3 weeks in the alpha tribe and got to know some amazing people. I ended up really like this one guy i did the trade with in the beginning. We both decided to leave the tribe for different reasons the same day and we are now building up as alphas on an island map. We have been on this server not even a 2 full days and we are already bigger than the current alphas. I could honestly say, I never felt this way about a guy before. Thank you, Ark!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived