What's the strongest creature you own?

AdligerAdler

I'm not a Rex or giga guy because they are just too big and slow for me. And on pvp a flying player can pull you right off.

I prefer a smaller predator such as a wolf or saber, even daedon and Carnos. Anything fast moving as well as fast attacking, really.

My dire wolf is lvl 160 or so, with all points in speed and damage. It absolutely shreds up to a Rex lvl 100. It can fight higher creatures but that was just what I can destroy with no effort.

7 minutes ago, ASucculentSucc said:

I'm not a Rex or giga guy because they are just too big and slow for me. And on pvp a flying player can pull you right off.

I prefer a smaller predator such as a wolf or saber, even daedon and Carnos. Anything fast moving as well as fast attacking, really.

My dire wolf is lvl 160 or so, with all points in speed and damage. It absolutely shreds up to a Rex lvl 100. It can fight higher creatures but that was just what I can destroy with no effort.

I find those too big too. But wolf and saber don't appeal to me unless for caves. I prefer a bear to roam around.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:06 PM, ASucculentSucc said:

1 - A rex or a giga can carry more than you, fill your personal inventory with stone and no ptera will be able to pick you at least.

Archived