Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & ARK News

Jen

On 11/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, Hawkin said:

RAGNAROK UPDATE NOT COMING UNTIL DECEMBER for consoles? 2-3 months after the PC update came out? What happened to keeping consoles in line with PC? NTM Aberration is massively delayed. Consoles won't see that poop until spring. WILDCARD has the laziest worse Devs in the Pro gaming world. DON'T BUY THE DLC UNTIL ITS ACTUALLY OUT! See if you actually want to play it in 2024.

I’m sorry but I don’t see you making the biggest ark map perfectly AND with the best graphics yet. Oh yeah, they are also making 3 layers. If you’re going to hate on the devs you don’t deserve their hard work.

Developers work hard so i can play the New dlc

while I wait I be playing ark till then I will love the game anyone who gets mad they can just shut Up ? because it's a game and they can wait in till its done because it's won't come out any faster by sitting there texting  in comments on how you feel  

An don't hate the game because you don't get the dlc yet they work hard on the game play the game it's Great lots people agree

If any people reads this an agrees with it put a thumbs up if not thumbs down 

Edited by Darkshadow0119

2 hours ago, Darkshadow0119 said:

while I wait I be playing ark till then I will love the game anyone who gets mad they can just shut Up ? because it's a game and they can wait in till its done because it's won't come out any faster by sitting there texting  in comments on how you feel  

An don't hate the game because you don't get the dlc yet they work hard on the game play the game it's Great lots people agree

Everyone is upset because the release date is FIGIN DELAYING EVERY TIME!!!

EVERYONE WANTS IT YEAH, WE'RE A BIT AMAZED. BUT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN US ANOTHER RELEASE AFTER OCTOBER 20! That was a bad decision. Now everyone is upset because its gonna come out next year!

P.S.

Delayed RELEASE DATE!!!!

4 hours ago, Darkshadow0119 said:

They're not giving it to you for free. You show your gratitude, as a customer, by giving them your hard earned  money. As a customer, it's perfectly reasonable to expect that the product gets to you on the date the product was advertised for release when you bought it.

On 11.11.2017 at 5:52 AM, Hawkin said:

RAGNAROK UPDATE NOT COMING UNTIL DECEMBER for consoles? 2-3 months after the PC update came out? What happened to keeping consoles in line with PC? NTM Aberration is massively delayed. Consoles won't see that poop until spring. WILDCARD has the laziest worse Devs in the Pro gaming world. DON'T BUY THE DLC UNTIL ITS ACTUALLY OUT! See if you actually want to play it in 2024.

Fits my estimates pretty well to be honest. I predicted back in September that Ragnarok will still be 7-8 months away from completion, and that was a very 'kind' estimate. Looks like it won't be complete for the consoles until spring/summer 2018, which is as bad as it gets, considering the map is an integrated part of the console versions. One that you can't just de-select if you want to complete all the achievements for the game.

• Wildcard Community
33 minutes ago, Milsurp said:

Re Ark: Play Anywhere, what does Windows 10 have to do with Xbox compatibility? I play other games with PS4 users and I'm on Windows 7. This is a server-side change, so why does it have to be Windows 10? 

Microsoft's Play Anywhere feature allows people to use the apps purchased from their app store on any compatible device, and said app store is only available on the windows 10 platform. In essence this allows people to play their Xbox game of ARK on PC.

On 11/20/2017 at 4:00 PM, Eli said:

Microsoft's Play Anywhere feature allows people to use the apps purchased from their app store on any compatible device, and said app store is only available on the windows 10 platform. In essence this allows people to play their Xbox game of ARK on PC.

Thanks for the response. Leave it to MS to make cross-compatibility restrictive and difficult :\

On 11/10/2017 at 10:52 PM, Hawkin said:

Welllll......... The reason that it isn't on console yet is that.......................................... consoles have poop hardware

On ‎2017‎/‎11‎/‎14 at 6:11 PM, RAYGUNcam said:

They delayed it because it either isnt finished or has gamebreaking bugs and I'd rather have a finished product instead of an unfinished product.

I know that it needs to be polished but they had the whole of October+November to polish it. I would have been fine if it had come out mid november. At least they gave a final release date so im SLIGHTLY happier but yeah :Jerbcry::Melee_Damage:

11 hours ago, BlueRaptorRay said:

I know that it needs to be polished but they had the whole of October+November to polish it. I would have been fine if it had come out mid november. At least they gave a final release date so im SLIGHTLY happier but yeah :Jerbcry::Melee_Damage:

Yeah I hate waiting too but its better late than never as they say

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, Hawkin said:

There's no need to go hating on the devs, they do a fantastic job. And as you know Aberration came out way before spring!