Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & ARK News

Jen

6 hours ago, Hawkin said:

RAGNAROK UPDATE NOT COMING UNTIL DECEMBER for consoles? 2-3 months after the PC update came out? What happened to keeping consoles in line with PC? NTM Aberration is massively delayed. Consoles won't see that poop until spring. WILDCARD has the laziest worse Devs in the Pro gaming world. DON'T BUY THE DLC UNTIL ITS ACTUALLY OUT! See if you actually want to play it in 2024.

Wow.......... someones upset:Jerbmad:

At least this news feed wasn't filled with " we have a few faux wood i.e. cardboard boxes with our laggy game removed for purchase! Get your plastic Ark rappers medallion! Get your map printed on a cloth napkin! Includes a "leather" bound book that tears away from it's binding! But there is more! A horrible cd of the music from the game! All of this could be yours to accentuate your dc's and lags! BUY NOW!"

Hi, I play on an official Cross Ark server. About 2 weeks ago there was a special donation event. Every 5k made allowed for another 0.5x increase on taming, breeding etc. Would y’all be willing to make that a once a month special? Like the Evolution event on the weekends. Because that was amazing and I know all of us on the server were talking about how awesome that would be to make that a once a month special. Thanks devs!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Svendir said:

Hi, I play on an official Cross Ark server. About 2 weeks ago there was a special donation event. Every 5k made allowed for another 0.5x increase on taming, breeding etc. Would y’all be willing to make that a once a month special? Like the Evolution event on the weekends. Because that was amazing and I know all of us on the server were talking about how awesome that would be to make that a once a month special. Thanks devs!

That was a charity event for Extra Life, it wasn't people paying specifically for increased rates.

I like how Jen says us players feel entitled

its more like, studio wildcard is the the only gaming company that has these issues, where updates break the game and require another update to fix, while also working on paid dlc. 

Scorched Earth was paid and it has no issues... 

everything else? It’s on fire and everything Is fine.

nitrado gives more customer support for ark than wildcard... it’s pathetic

Edited by Otterpops
  • Facepalm 1

Studio Wildcard- Play Anywhere coming:  D̶e̶c̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ 2̶0̶1̶6̶,  S̶p̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ 2̶0̶1̶7̶,  A̶u̶g̶u̶s̶t̶ 8̶ 2̶0̶1̶7̶,  A̶u̶g̶u̶s̶t̶ 2̶9̶ 2̶0̶1̶7̶,  M̶i̶d̶ S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ 2̶0̶1̶7̶,  L̶a̶t̶e̶ S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ 2̶0̶1̶7̶,  N̶o̶v̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ 2̶0̶1̶7̶,   S̶o̶l̶i̶d̶ E̶T̶A̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ T̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶c̶o̶n̶, December 2017. HEY LOOK it only took you 1 year exactly after you announced a December 2016 release date at ID @Xbox. Lets face it though we are all expecting Early 2018. Hey wait...if its a weeks long certification process after 100% completion...how did you expect to have it out less than 2 weeks after September 15th when you still weren't done? 

Edited by Pericles

9 hours ago, Otterpops said:

its more like, studio wildcard is the the only gaming company that has these issues, where updates break the game and require another update to fix, while also working on paid dlc. 

Couldn't agree more

AWESOME! I for one am excited and pretty paitient about all the above announcement's. I am still having fun with Ragnarok exploring in single player. By the time the update rolls out for the Xbox one then we will probably get the whole thing! Yay!
Also aberration looks awesome but it looks like it has a lot of potential bugs, so take your time making it it's best!

When I first played this game I thought it was one of the best games I had played for the year. It was a game I looked forward to everyday after work. Then my partner and I decided to go for mutations. It was just us, a tribe of two. We had over 100 mutated Giga’s, 2 tribes FULL of other mutations that we let our friends take control of cause they had nothing so we would raise, breed and feed dinos non stop. Then you guys released the patch that caused Giga’s to EAT MORE. We couldn’t even have a 3 day holiday from the game without losing a Giga. And it’s hard work for us. Working then coming home or setting an alarm at ungodly hours of the night just to feed dinos. We started losing Dinos to rollbacks, we would log on to find one of our dinos on the other end of the map for no reason. It got to the point where the game started being more of a “job” then an actual game so as soon as rag came out, we gave all our tribes away to our friends and left for a fresh start. We don’t want to “buy” a server because we are tired of all the mistakes you guys seem to be overlooking. 

I think you guys just need to stop, look at all the problems in the game itself, heck maybe even play the game so you can see for yourself what issues need to be fixed. In all honesty you should’ve just shut ALL legacy servers down on release because what’s the point in keeping legacy if there’s no support from the devs? That’s another big reason to why we left. Even when Legacy was still getting support we wouldn’t get a single reply when we reported people selling stuff for real money or if something screwed up. 

Its sad to say that I’m looking forward to the next DLC. I’m even looking forward to the next area in Rag but just stop giving out a ETA after ETA. Just please, do something about the game. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2017 at 1:52 AM, XDrakoDrakanx said:

Ypu guys realise some of us bought another xbox to run full time swrvers right. Cause all of our servers are becoming less and less populated because of stuff like this wc. You guys are great at what u do as far as suspense goes lol. But dont u thonk its time to actually make the game what u said it would be. Allow us to have more power on our dedis guys. Prim+ should allow for the original engrams as well as others in the allow engrams list. Flywrs should be as fast as we want them to be. We should be able to summon or even naturaly spawn the bosses and tame them in either a smaller form or weaker form. And for christ sakes guys give us a full on finished dlc or fix evry thing else first beforw you shoot for morw revenue. Again love u wc, now get it together.

After all that money you could have just bought a decent PC and been playing on Private like we have for years...

smh

23 hours ago, Otterpops said:

What do you think the people that work for WC are told to think? Of course we have to be entitled I mean, who wants to take responsibility for people paying for a product or service and then not delivering. Welcome to the WC circle jerk, its been this way with them forever and will continue to be so.