2X?

Balteraxe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AdligerAdler said:

We got the customer appreciation already fool. It was the 8x event for a day.

That was from donation's. Should have phrased that better. Plus not like it was from the start of the weekend minus all the lag and rollbacks sure got a lot accomplished with all the lag and rubber banding going on.

Still not active.  At least XP, gathering event please [emoji52]
Hey guys, remember that one time, before frogs, when you had to do stone and chitin runs for paste, then spend 30 mins waiting for your room full of pestles to complete the paste so hou could add a handfull of metal walls to your base....now everyone always like, "When do i get x2?"

8 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:36 PM, AdligerAdler said:
Cmon Wildcard I have to put kibble into my bear soon and I want to save half of it.

If you have a lack of carno kibble you have bigger ark issues...

I don't. I just hate making kibble. Even with an industrial cooker.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:38 PM, LPTF said:

So people are planning for the events that have happened literally every single weekend for at least the last year? The ones that allow them to tame things they might not have been able to tame without them? The ones that allow busy people to do things in ark they might not otherwise be able to do?

Outrageous that someone would plan for something that happens every single weekend. And even more outrageous that they might get annoyed when that event does not occur.

Sheesh. Some people.

If you want to have a pity-party about how you didn't get enough icing on your cake that's your prerogative, but at the very least do us all a favor and stop making bold-faced lies such as "events that have happened literally every single weekend for at least the last year." If you're disappointed about a lack of 2x, simply state that you are disappointed. When you tell lies that everyone knows aren't true, the only thing you are convincing people of is that you're irrational. (But at this point people don't need much convincing)

If people are relying on 2x weekends to have enough time to play the game, it's time to move to unofficial on a server with boosted rates. It's as simple as that.

7 hours ago, LouSpowells said:

If you want to have a pity-party about how you didn't get enough icing on your cake that's your prerogative, but at the very least do us all a favor and stop making bold-faced lies such as "events that have happened literally every single weekend for at least the last year." If you're disappointed about a lack of 2x, simply state that you are disappointed. When you tell lies that everyone knows aren't true, the only thing you are convincing people of is that you're irrational. (But at this point people don't need much convincing)

If people are relying on 2x weekends to have enough time to play the game, it's time to move to unofficial on a server with boosted rates. It's as simple as that.

Firstly, this is a bit of an old topic to dig up isn't it?

Secondly, it WAS a x2 weekend, just like every other weekend since launch except one.

Thirdly, who are you to dictate when and how people should be playing the game?

Archived