2X?

Balteraxe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, CobraD said:

No, not at the moment, you'll know when there's one when you see a message in game and on twitter. Just like last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, literally the same way as in the past.

you sir, will immediately cease and desist posting things that make complete sense. thank you!

xD

22 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

you sir, will immediately cease and desist posting things that make complete sense. thank you!

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM. Nobody breaks the law on MY watch! I'll be confiscating your stolen goods. Now, pay your fine or it's off to jail. 

X). Pay fine.

X). (No gold to pay fine) All right, I submit. Take me to jail. 

X). Resist arrest.

25 minutes ago, ASucculentSucc said:

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM. Nobody breaks the law on MY watch! I'll be confiscating your stolen goods. Now, pay your fine or it's off to jail. 

X). Pay fine.

X). (No gold to pay fine) All right, I submit. Take me to jail. 

X). Resist arrest.

You have committed crimes against Ark and her tribes. What say you in your defense? 

(A) "lulz try putting me in a cage I don't care. I'll just make a new character"

(X) "Please don't wipe me. Here take some cementing paste" (600 paste)

(Y) "Dude we've been friends with you since before you were alpha. Cant you just let it go and look the other way?" 

(B) "**** you! Fight me!" 

Like I said in another thread peope have become really dependent on these X events just be happy if it shows up and don't schedule your life or weekend around ? Schedule the game around your life not your life around the game ... and if you cannot play without x2 which server population every weekend shows more people coming on to play on the x's event then don't play official at all just to play unofficial?

just act like it's never going to happen like it use to be and be happy when it does happen if it does

7 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

Think its more of a power trip with the devs, they like playing god with these events x2 should be the norm.

They already made 2x the norm. It's now considered 1x and 4x is now 2x. If they make this new 2x 1x then people will just say the same about the current 4x.

Although, the breeding timers are all still original 1x.

1 hour ago, phantom55 said:

Really wondering about how they decide about activating event or not.people have plans.they should put it name.

Then people need to stop planning for a 2x weekend. Plan for a 1x weekend, and be stoked about the 2x weekends when they occur. That plan is penicillin for disappointment and entitlement.

The problem is now evolution event are too often now to the point people expect it (I swear I say this every week). I mean since launch I think there has only been a couple with out them. These events are no longer special and people now rely on them. When the evolution events are this often, it takes the point of playing during the week out of it. Wish the devs would up the base rates (if nothing else it would stop the flooding of the constant 2x threads on a friday) and do away with evo events, or make these events not a regular thing.

4 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Then people need to stop planning for a 2x weekend. Plan for a 1x weekend, and be stoked about the 2x weekends when they occur. That plan is penicillin for disappointment. 

u're totally right about what u say but still some people wouldnt have chance breed in x1 weekend.when event occur suddendly and unexpectly it gonna be disappointment if people plan doing other stuffs not gonna play ark.

2 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

The problem is now evolution event are too often now to the point people expect it (I swear I say this every week). I mean since launch I think there has only been a couple with out them. These events are no longer special and people now rely on them. When the evolution events are this often, it takes the point of playing during the week out of it. Wish the devs would up the base rates (if nothing else it would stop the flooding of the constant 2x threads on a friday) and do away with evo events, or make these events not a regular thing.

rare but regular :)

shouldnt be imposibile pre-scheduling evo event weeks.

Archived