Most OP weapon/tool in ark

lokifeyson

What's your guys thoughts on the most useful/powerful weapon or tool?

I'm gonna say spyglass

Not only do you see levels and other info, it's also an indestructible blunt object to beat things down with! Smarter or more persistent players can even make one at lower levels when it's even more essential. 

Just wish I could use it to see levels through green house glass

13 minutes ago, lokifeyson said:

Idk lol guess I just like using less bullets unless I'm assault rifle spamming. Kinda why I keep the longneck rifle on me with a scope over the sniper

Oh we have one with the insane damage as well from Ragnarok.
Using the biotoxin darts, it pretty much puts down every dino with a single shot....

The spyglass is a good call since it also allows you to direct your dino attacks from a distance on a specific target plus get back flyers just floating while you are on the ground during one of Ark's DC's as well as all the other stuff the OP mentioned. 

I probably get the most use out of a spyglass. Weapon wise. While I use a long neck the most for taming for killing from a distance, a 240+ dmg compound bow is just insane. Being able to one shot level 150 titanoboa's in the scorched caves and two shotting level 150 centipedes has saved me a ton. I actually preferred it over our 280 dmg sniper to be honest. I also like me a high damage pike. I pike everything while on foot so the higher the damage the better for me. I wish they'd allow a mantis to equip a pike. Lol. nah, that'd be the very definition of OP. 

10 hours ago, LouSpowells said:

It's hard to beat a good compound bow. Found a ~740% blueprint and gathered like 20k each of mats, but between the fire rate and metal arrows, the thing is absolutely lethal. Takes ~35 arrows hanging from an argent to kill a giga. Haven't tried it on Titans yet.

Lol you guys must not play on Official. 

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 4:57 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

The spyglass is a good call since it also allows you to direct your dino attacks from a distance on a specific target plus get back flyers just floating while you are on the ground during one of Ark's DC's as well as all the other stuff the OP mentioned. 

I probably get the most use out of a spyglass. Weapon wise. While I use a long neck the most for taming for killing from a distance, a 240+ dmg compound bow is just insane. Being able to one shot level 150 titanoboa's in the scorched caves and two shotting level 150 centipedes has saved me a ton. I actually preferred it over our 280 dmg sniper to be honest. I also like me a high damage pike. I pike everything while on foot so the higher the damage the better for me. I wish they'd allow a mantis to equip a pike. Lol. nah, that'd be the very definition of OP. 

Mantis can equip pikes

Archived