What's your favorite creature of the game?

mw2oo2

There are so many creatures in the ARK, and what's your favorite creatrure of this game? For me, I like the Phoenix best, because it's so beautiful and noble. Phoenix, also known as the the secular bird, in ancient Greek mythology, Phoenix as a pet of the God of the sun- Apollo, and then Apollo presented it to Poseidon. Because the sun god also as the God of prophecy, in order to express his affection to Phoenix,he rewarded his divine power of prophecy to the Phoenix.

And we can talk about the creature of ARK here, let's share it together!

Sincerely I dunno. I could write a long list xD I like a lot of them.

Speaking of utility use:

Spino to get tons of fish (I use it a lot because i feed my dinosaur with fish meat, it lasts longer than raw meat).

Tusoteuthis, because is so damn good in  killing sea alphas and taming! You feel the king of the sea on one of these things.

Giganotosaurus,  I use it to farm tons of hide.  It kills stuff so fast xD and yeah I also love it as a Dino outside of Ark universe.  Same for the Spino.

Speaking of aesthetic :

Phoenix at the first spot. I love the red color and the fire element and I love birds. This creature is the mix of what I love.   The model of phoenix is awesome and I love the fire effect on it. Just wished it bigger and with a saddle like the one we saw in the Dev Kit. Shame. 

Wyvern.  Besides they're not dragons I love them xD fire one is my favorite. 

Thylacoleo,  besides ita useful ability, I like it's kitty-like appearance despite is not a feline xD is cool. 

Mosasaur, watched tons of documentaries on it (wshed they could add also Predator X in game) and owning one is the best thing ever xD

Horse, before I discovered they planned to add it, I wished they could release one... one day. And they did. I have a pack of them, all named after car's models. My mutated red is called Ferrari.

Argentavis,  despite is not the giant vulture is had to be,  I like it because it's like a giant eagle xD and I love eagles. 

Well last but not least Jerboas and Otters xD

I think this is all. Maybe I forgot something.  But these are the ones they hat I like more :3

Still a huge Quetz fan.  I miss my 27 auto turret quetz' with 215 move speed and 20k health... then when they took my guns away, I still loved by 240% move speed quetz that allowed me to pick riders from safety and harass with rocket turrets and mini guns.  Then they came for my rocket turret, making that useless.  Then they did a patch that broke minigun turrets during high lag, making them useless in large raids.

Then they did the unthinkable.  They took my speed from me and my stamina.  They made my quetz a floating brick, useful only for mining resources.... slowly.  But I still love them.  I still love building my quetz' out and flying them... but only for fun and mining.  They've lost their allure as a jack of all trades.  The've lost their ability to wade into a battle field and actually add to the battle.  Sure, there are situations where a war quetz may be effective, but very few and very niche.

To bring this bird back to its former glory, they need to increase base speed by 20% and sprint speed by 25%.  They need to bump up base stamina by 25% and either allow mid-air stam regen or make stamina just stop draining but not fill up when hovering and dismounted.

The moonshot would also be to allow them to have up to 4 auto turrets and 2 plants.  Even if such turrets get restricted to being low setting and wild only or all targets.  Rocket defense and minigun rider defense are very much needed.

History - When Quetz' were originally nerfed to lose their auto turrets, there were no real effective counters.  Saddle armor could go over 100, speed could go over 200, making them faster than everything except the highest speed pteras, and their HP pool could easily break 30-40k.  Now, we have griffs swooping in for 3-4k swipes against nerfed platform saddle armor and a slow moving bird.  The griff swoop even avoids autos because it's so fast.  We now have poison wyverns to kill protected riders and lightning/fire wyverns to do insane damage to the bird itself and ignore armor.  It's time to bring back Quetz auto turrets, and all platform saddle autos.  The game is ready for their reintroduction!

Archived