Bad comment or praise

mw2oo2

1 minute ago, Brent93 said:

So you're saying you never playes before? Cause you can't really decide if you like it till you play. I honestly love it except some of the flaws that you'll heat about or experience 

I recently started playing, and I didn't play a similar game before, but I knew I loved it, I'm glad you like it, too.

My #1 recommendation is to avoid Official servers like the plague. Dedicated, Non-Dedicated, and even Singleplayer are all a far more pleasant experience. The vast majority of issues I see people bring up about this game usually are products of playing on Official servers rather than the game itself. I think some people advertise their servers on the forums, so I'd recommend taking a look around and talking to people who are adverting to see what you can find

15 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

My #1 recommendation is to avoid Official servers like the plague. Dedicated, Non-Dedicated, and even Singleplayer are all a far more pleasant experience. The vast majority of issues I see people bring up about this game usually are products of playing on Official servers rather than the game itself. I think some people advertise their servers on the forums, so I'd recommend taking a look around and talking to people who are adverting to see what you can find

Yes, you're right, people often express dissatisfaction not for the game itself, but sometimes they disagree with the decision made by official servers, but whatever the reason people are dissatisfied with the game, it's undeniable that this game is very suitable for young people nowadays. Their own unique world, Their own unique world, they strive to defend their homes and seek survival competition, each subject is very meaningful.

6 hours ago, mw2oo2 said:

I saw a lot of comments for ARK at the Forum, I think the good or bad judgment depends on how much fun it gets from this game, I I've never played this game before, but I think I can try it, I can create a world of my own, and I can play games by myself, only myself, unrestrained, free.This is my ideal game.

Its not free dude, you have to buy the games, that said i only play SP and its ok as a SP game, although the devs do steer towards the MP aspect alot more, ive over a 1000 hours in SP and about 1 hour in MP

mw2oo2, if you're fine with an unwarranted death sentence and an unknown execution date then I'd recommend an active legacy server if you want to try out official PvE. Vastly superior to the new cluster. I don't even know why anyone would want to play on the new cluster save for avoiding said pointless execution.

3 hours ago, Olivar said:

My recommendation for anyone trying out a game:

1. Read all reviews with a truck of salt
  2. Stay away from Reddit and official communities for the first weeks
  3. Play the game how you want to play, aiming on having fun
  4. Once you're familiar, get into the community
  5. Learn to produce salt.

Raw salt or preserving salt?

Archived