What do you want in a server?

Hello. My GT is HughMironGaines. i currently have 3 Xbox Ones and would like to run a dedicated server but my biggest problem is lack of players. I have the ability to run a True 24/7 Ark Server, but i can never keep players long enough, so what i am looking for is motivated groups of regular ark players (preferably 16+) that are really looking for a new server to call home. Post below with your GT age and location or timezone to reserve a spot in the new, fresh server i will soon be launching and tell me a little bit about what you want to see in that ark server wether its everything set to normal, or everything set extreme or what. i would like it to be a PVP Server but would consider only having raiding at certain times if thats what you want.. I will respond and let players who reserve a spot know when i will launch the server which i will make the way all of you want it to be, i would like to get around 25 people reserved before i launch the server. but i am willing to run it as long as people are willing to play.

Hey, i have a tribe of about 5 3 of us are very active and 2 semi active, we are also faily peacefull and wont start anything but arnt afraid to finish anything either, what i would like most for a server is 6x xp and tameing (i hate grinding that stuff out) increased resource drop rate, nothing maddive, just enough more to make building not a hassle, i also hate food and water drain on players just takes away from the game for me, i have no problem with stamina on charicters or dinos and stops people getting max speed charicters and out running every thing, i dont mind day night sycle at normal, but shorter nights are nice to,  also one thing that i saw that backfired on the previous server i was on was raid weekend that set server settings to default, cuz people got lots of ecplosives and stuff and would wipe others out rite befor reset of settings so you could no longer retaliate, i would also like full dificulty, because if it starts low and is raised then if u have all you are going to use tamed and someone joins and can emidiately get higher lvl dinos than u

Archived