Question about S+

RAYGUNcam

• Volunteer Moderator

That question will solely depend on what Wildcard include and do not include.

The majority of the building aspect of S+ I believe would improve the building feature in ARK. But there's a lot of other content that would ruin various aspects of ARK. But as I say no-one knows yet what WC will include and not include.

The major redeeming feature on S+ is simply the ability to pick-up structures once you've placed them, and the auto-pull-in features from crafting stations and storage.
All the quirks you have with placement still exist in S+, and in some cases actually get amplified due the weird snappoints that S+ introduced.

It solves a few things, but makes other things more difficult.

2 minutes ago, Olivar said:

The major redeeming feature on S+ is simply the ability to pick-up structures once you've placed them, and the auto-pull-in features from crafting stations and storage.
All the quirks you have with placement still exist in S+, and in some cases actually get amplified due the weird snappoints that S+ introduced.

It solves a few things, but makes other things more difficult.

I could live without the snappoints I already like the way base ark does it, but I do like the idea of picking up structures after placing them because I do place things in the wrong place very often

12 minutes ago, RAYGUNcam said:

I could live without the snappoints I already like the way base ark does it, but I do like the idea of picking up structures after placing them because I do place things in the wrong place very often

Haven't tried S+ yet (I'm put off with any mod needing separate crafting stations), but I'm really excited about new snap points. That roofs snap on top of foundations making it impossible to extend building without it looking like crap and how pillars protrude through the ceilings are driving me crazy! I love building but those two things are definitely ruining it for me. I really hope they are among the features that get included!

Archived