Ark movie

Violakitty77

3 hours ago, X111 said:

what an epic TV series!

I remember watching it when I was young and thought it was the best EVER!

it still kind of is but a lot of cringe cheesy moments lol

3 hours ago, CODE7SEVEN said:

Oh ya, it's pretty terrible now but in a fun nostalgic way! 

What are you talking about?! It's still a great movie!! ;) <3 I just love that scene when they see the dinos for the first time, it's just amazing!!

1 hour ago, Kimsie said:

What are you talking about?! It's still a great movie!! ;) <3 I just love that scene when they see the dinos for the first time, it's just amazing!!

we're talking about the cartoon TV series lol

Image result for dino riders

come to think of it....there seems to be a lot of similarities between this TV series and Ark...I hope there hasn't been any legal issues...

Image result for ark survival evolved

16 hours ago, X111 said:

we're talking about the cartoon TV series lol

Haha, my bad. I missed the switch, just as long as you're not dissing the 1993 movie ;)
Actually haven't seen the series! Would you recommend? Cringy cheese-moments and all? :)

13 hours ago, X111 said:

"cough*Riders*cough"

they need to reboot it

Maybe that's what the ARK shorts is doing?! :o;) 

2 hours ago, Kimsie said:

Haha, my bad. I missed the switch, just as long as you're not dissing the 1993 movie ;)
Actually haven't seen the series! Would you recommend? Cringy cheese-moments and all? :)

Maybe that's what the ARK shorts is doing?! :o;) 

lol well if you're tribe is anything like mine then yes cringy cheese moments and all definitely worth it lol

and if someone bought back dino riders i think i would suffer a happy haemorrhage!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 7:29 PM, Ronson12 said:

This movie woud be epic, if it is anything like the game it would constantly pause, skip and rewind and freeze for 3 minutes at a time making it great value for money because it would go from being a 1 hour film to a 7 hour film like magic! 

So what you are saying is the two 30 second clips they have are the movie but without the lag ... if they added the lag it would be a full length feature 

Archived