Breeding and Mutations

ausYenLoWang

So, here we are at breeding rexs, and i have question about the daft mutation counter? and the whole WHAT mutations actually count

so part 1, that damn counter? now we seen in legacy that counter well surpase the 20 mutations, is this because it counts ALL mutations, but only stops at 20 FRESH INDIVIDUAL mutations?

the example being 2 rexs both have the same mutation lets say +2 points in damge, now the child will show 1/20 mutations on BOTH side, but not gain extra levels. so for the 20 count does that count as 1 mutation or 2?

i have dinos that through inbreeding are showing 13 total mutations, when i know at the base there is only 2 mutations in the stack

after we get past all of this, IF the case is its only 20 individual mutations. does a mutation thats NOT bred through count?

eg: rex a) has 2100 stam, is bred with rex B that has 1400 stam (but a mutation in stam) .  IF the child comes out with 2100 stam is it then NOT taking the actual mutation on despite the counter going up by a point?

long winded but its not a clear cut easy situation.   all of it comes from that we saw in legacy dinos showing 1500/20 mutations, from what i can only guess is repeated inbreeding.

TIA

Yen

If I get well you want stack mutations right? Here a guide that can help you, I found it short and clear:

Just remember : never mate 2 mutations if you're working on stats.  It becomes a mess with no advantages. 

I hope to not have misunderstood xD but the video explains how stats mutations work and you might find the answer in it ^^

If I get well you want understand how work this matter right? I dunno how to explain it so I link a guide that can help you, I found it short and clear:

Just remember : never mate 2 mutations if you're working on stats.  It becomes a mess with no advantages. Unless you just want colors. 

I hope to not have misunderstood xD but the video explains how stats mutations work and you might find the answer in it ^^

and yes you can mutate a stat over the 20 but it won't be shown in the counter. 

53 minutes ago, MayaPatch said:

If I get well you want stack mutations right? Here a guide that can help you, I found it short and clear:

Just remember : never mate 2 mutations if you're working on stats.  It becomes a mess with no advantages. 

A somewhat important note:

in video he aims to breed mutated females with 0/0 male and that slows down the process ALOT - he has to re-populate female stock every mutation to speed things up. Much faster to get a large stock of 0/0 females once and aim for a mutated male. And then breed with all those females at once.

7 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

A somewhat important note:

in video he aims to breed mutated females with 0/0 male and that slows down the process ALOT - he has to re-populate female stock every mutation to speed things up. Much faster to get a large stock of 0/0 females once and aim for a mutated male. And then breed with all those females at once.

Indeed ^^ i shared it because he explains how the thing works in a very simple way and he even shows what happens if you breed two mutations.

But indeed everyone  can handle the method as prefers.  It works in every case 

Archived