pve Hard Ape Interest Post

Eymonlan

Hey guys! We are a tribe of 3 playing on official new server. Planning on recruiting 7 people whose willing to bring a rex with at least 25k hp 700melee and want to come with us to unlock  engrams. We can provide 12 rexes and 1 Yuty to fill in the other 13 dino count. If interested add me on steam: eymonlanxd.

Requirements:

Have discord! (communication is key!)

Bring a rex  with 25khp 600melee Rex

70 armor+ saddle

Fur gear

Estimated time would be this weekend 11/11 eastern time around 5-7pm if we get enough people.

Artifact: Missing Artifact of the Pack

Tributes: We have it gathered!

P.S Looking for active crew for other bosses in the future too!

12 minutes ago, Eymonlan said:

Hey guys! We are a tribe of 3. Planning on recruiting 7 people whose willing to bring a rex with at least 25k hp 700melee and want to come with us to unlock  engrams. We can provide 12 rexes and 1 Yuty to fill in the other 13 dino count. If interested add me on steam: eymonlanxd.

Estimated time would be this weekend 11/11 eastern time around 5-7pm if we get enough people.

Artifact: Missing Artifact of the Massive

Tributes: We have it gathered!

Isn't massive for brood?

40 minutes ago, poozilla said:

https://youtu.be/ZH80GPSY_OQ legacy official ps4 alpha monkey

Cool video, unfortunately, this does new clusters no good at all.

We have mega rexes like this on our legacy server also, however, we now play on the new clusters.

It will be months before Rexes with these stats and levels are walking around. Granted it looks like it will be sooner than we anticipated at beginning of launch.

9 hours ago, Pendaluxs said:

we do yestarday gorila alpha. rex was 25k hp and 630 melee + yuti we lost 16 rex. saddle 81 armor

Gorilla i did with therys.. 15 or 18 therys with 20khp and 700melee, with vegetable cake in inventory, nobody ridding, only one in yuti and another guys with assault riffle shooting ape.. I didn't do with rex because they are taller, and to made difficult to shoot the ape, sometimes we shot them... In legacy servers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/11/2017 at 8:42 AM, Pendaluxs said:

we do yestarday gorila alpha. rex was 25k hp and 630 melee + yuti we lost 16 rex. saddle 81 armor

How it is possible? I'm doing Hard Ape on official legacy, i'm doing it alone, with 19 rexes with 45k hp and between 500-560 dmg, saddles between 75-84 armor, and i'm riding a Yuty to chain buff those rexes and trying to debuff the boss. I never lost one rex, they lost at maximum 12k hp. So i don't understand how you could lost your rexes.

Archived