Help! Trying to do custom loot drops on nitrado.

I'm trying to set up a server with nitrado.

I got most the settings I want ....but loot crates and drops .

I want to bump up the quality of drops and different items. I played on some servers where they had tek and element in drops .

I would like to customize it to have More ascendant stuff and less waterjar blueprints type.

Or if you already have a code I can copy and paste in the the file that will work too

I just looking to boost up all drops so even the white one will be worth fighting over .

I want to bump up the quality of drops and different items. I played on some servers where they had tek and element in drops .

I would like to customize it to have More ascendant stuff and less waterjar blueprints type.

Or if you already have a code I can copy and paste in the the file that will work too

I just looking to boost up all drops so even the white one will be worth fighting over .

Put the setting on the highest number which is 6. This will give you more yellow ringed loot drops. Mostly ascended stuff, more saddles

• 3 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 6:22 AM, Symonator said:

It works with custom scripts.
You will need expert mode.

Bumping up the quality is not the same as custom items, i can help you if you like, message me and i'll get back to you when i re-visit.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:22 AM, Symonator said:

It works with custom scripts.
You will need expert mode.

Bumping up the quality is not the same as custom items, i can help you if you like, message me and i'll get back to you when i re-visit.

Was wondering if you could help me out with this?

• 2 weeks later...

Use the Beacon app. Choose your map and difficulty. Set items for each drop type. Ragnarok has all the island and scorched drops. You can also do the cave artifacts if you like. When you're done hit file>deploy. Save as a new game.ini. 

Open the game.ini with a txt editor. Stop your server. Copy the text and paste it at the bottom section on your Nitrado dashboard under engine settings. No expert mode required. 

Restart the server. Go test your drops. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 1:32 PM, justin2042 said:

Use the Beacon app. Choose your map and difficulty. Set items for each drop type. Ragnarok has all the island and scorched drops. You can also do the cave artifacts if you like. When you're done hit file>deploy. Save as a new game.ini. 

Open the game.ini with a txt editor. Stop your server. Copy the text and paste it at the bottom section on your Nitrado dashboard under engine settings. No expert mode required. 

Can you also put bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=True there as well?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 2:32 PM, justin2042 said:

Yo so I installed beacon and I tried to open it and it said framework dll error so idk DILO to do 

pless tel me how to meak costem air drops and how to get mods on ps 4 pless wild card tri to find a wye to get mods on ps 4 bicas it s not fer to give pc and x box all the mods wy ps4 owners pyed s lot of mony soo we can play ark on ps4 whit mods and meybe we don t haw mony for a new pc or x box soo pless wild card im seing this for all ps4 owners.I mej be a kid bat istil hawe rits play moded ark on ps4. Sind Player 27

On 2/28/2018 at 11:32 AM, justin2042 said:

Thank you for explaining the easy way .. No expert mode required lol thats all i needed know ....... Wish someone would have said that a long time ago

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I Need help with my server, I made a unofficial server with Nitrado and I have most of the code good on my expert settings, although I wanted people to build up in caves so they could get loot crates where they base, but after I built my base in the artifact of the hunter now loot crates aren’t spawning, is there anyone who maybe has a code to fix this ? 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2017 at 9:33 PM, Giggafly said:
On 11/7/2017 at 6:00 PM, Jkry said:

Put the setting on the highest number which is 6. This will give you more yellow ringed loot drops. Mostly ascended stuff, more saddles

So if thats the case where do i find ascendant blueprint for longneck rifle , bcuz when I run the ragnarok ice cave all i get is high level saddles and tek stuff 

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, Terry010203 said:

I Need help with my server, I made a unofficial server with Nitrado and I have most of the code good on my expert settings, although I wanted people to build up in caves so they could get loot crates where they base, but after I built my base in the artifact of the hunter now loot crates aren’t spawning, is there anyone who maybe has a code to fix this ? 

Don't know if anybody answered you as yet, but there's a setting (I can't remember which) that doesn't block drops around structures. If you didn't get it sorted, let me know and I'll dig through my settings to find it.

• 3 months later...

Archived