What's your guilty pleasures?

MudPuppy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/7/2017 at 7:59 PM, MudPuppy said:

Guilty Pleasures: something that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

I would love to know what other players guilty pleasures are, it could be ethically questionable or even taboo.

Mine are:

I have WAY too many Equus. I don't even want to know how many I really have but it's probably 50+. I'll get around to breeding them I promise ;)

I love stealing Wyvern eggs and leading pursuing Wyverns to unassuming wilds & watching them battle to the death.

I tend to enjoy toying with the resident wild Gigas.

What's yours?

Galis i love there sweet music they make had a house once of over 50 of them around cages i used to store victims i used to let people listen to the song of my people some would say it would drive people so mad xD;

That being said the other guilty pleasure is otters my girlfriend and i just love them we collect them and have a little cage we put them in and leave them on waunder inside there so its like there in there natrual habitat.

On 8/11/2017 at 12:40 PM, Kimsie said:

Breeding and then intending to kill the ones without perfect stats but not being able to bring myself to it, I keep them and name them a variation of "expendable" (Ptexpendable, anyone?). I then use them untill they get killed.

Expendadons* try taking like 30 of em and put em on aggresive wander. it's hillarious to watch 

new guilty pleasure: opening legacy server saves in single player and having a look inside large/medium sized bases. not so much to rob them (being on single player and all) but sometimes they're quite fun to explore- it's kind of like urbex. finding 50 boring rexes: oh well. finding a pack of lovingly raised, carefully painted dinos with cute names: oh heck yeah.

I have 2 guilty pleasures.

1. I like to hide in the bushes near people's bases in my ghille suit and observe them.

2. I then like to sneak into their base when they leave their door open and hide. Once they're back inside I like to toss poison gas and then run around in a clown mask and handcuff them. I don't kill them or rob their stuff normally (if they have something really good i'll rob it or if I'm busted or failing, i'll kill them).

On 11/7/2017 at 6:59 PM, MudPuppy said:

Guilty Pleasures: something that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

I would love to know what other players guilty pleasures are, it could be ethically questionable or even taboo.

Mine are:

I have WAY too many Equus. I don't even want to know how many I really have but it's probably 50+. I'll get around to breeding them I promise ;)

I love stealing Wyvern eggs and leading pursuing Wyverns to unassuming wilds & watching them battle to the death.

I tend to enjoy toying with the resident wild Gigas.

What's yours?

Trying to zap basilos and other sea dinos with my lightning wyvern...tho i'm not guilty about it >:)

Also using the spears from my kills and throwing them at random creatures.

My guilty pleasures include letting my green backed bronto sex pit run for weeks on end, draining blood from banned players on player dedicateds, putting people in a cage then putting on music that is completely appropiate for the situation.*

*Appropriate Music includes: Staying Alive by the Bee Gees
We've gotta get out of this place by The Animals
I want to break free by Queen
You get the point.

• Wiping out someone's entire base including all tames and structures of value and even removing the light fittings. xD
  • Shooting a naked alpha tribe member off their bird and then proceeding to slaughter it before disappearing into the jungle before backup arrives xD
  • Luring alpha dinos to noob's wooden bases. Watching them run around in panic mode as it slowly devours all their stuff xD
  • Disfiguring roleplayer's bases. I once came across a stone base that was designed to resemble a medieval castle towers and all. I proceeded to kill him over and over and then demo all 4 towers and his main keep. He was furious.

My boyfriend loves to randomly tame things (especially Dodos) and set them on aggressive wandering. He loves it even more when he can do this without me knowing it because the red message flashing across the screen when it dies disrupts whatever I'm doing and reminds him of the time he snuck off and tamed a bunch of "Dodocops" while he was supposed to be doing something else and makes him giggle like a little kid.

As for me, I build for aesthetics. All my buildings must look nice as well as functional. It's not uncommon for me to completely gut and/or demo a building to make room for more animals or crafting stations or storage and rearrange everything so it looks nice. I will also waste the resources just so the placement of something is perfectly aligned and aesthetically pleasing to me. (Which I'm about to have to do on our Hatchery because a tribemate "finished" it while I was offline, and his placement of the AC units was so ugly that I gasped so hard I hurt myself when I walked in and saw it. I almost ripped them out right then and there. [emoji38]) It drives my bf nuts when I spend so much time on these things and he starts hearing the sound of destruction coming from my tv, but all the building (and rebuilding!) ensures that I level up faster and can make things that others might not be able to. And at least I label all my containers so all our storage stays organized! [emoji16]

Posted from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

sounds like me and my fiance. i walk in "what are you doing" tearing up 15 ac because there where not perfect

On 11/9/2017 at 3:51 AM, AdligerAdler said:

Naked with nothing on me I lead pegomastaxs to other players in PvE. The pegos can't harm me unless I attack them because I have nothing on me. 

Hi I brought someone. He wants your stuff. Makes annoying noise and jumps at the confused player. 

Now that is just plain evil. lol

One of my biggest guilty pleasures of course is killing any pego on sight. Now that I have a giga, I have added icky birds.

Another would be swimming with my Dimetrodons to increase egg production, but to be honest its kind of fun. they just look like they are having a blast as they follow me around under water.

While I do not have a specific dino type at this time, when I used to play official I had a thing for collecting Microraptors. I just love the things. They have this look in their eyes that says "Hey dad, can we shred your armor and then eat you. Please Please."

Archived