What's your guilty pleasures?

MudPuppy

Guilty Pleasures: something that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

I would love to know what other players guilty pleasures are, it could be ethically questionable or even taboo.

Mine are:

I have WAY too many Equus. I don't even want to know how many I really have but it's probably 50+. I'll get around to breeding them I promise ;)

I love stealing Wyvern eggs and leading pursuing Wyverns to unassuming wilds & watching them battle to the death.

I tend to enjoy toying with the resident wild Gigas.

What's yours?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem with taming any creature no matter the level, as long as it has nice colors. In fact, this problem runs so deep that I’ll refuse taming a high level dino if there’s a lower level, slightly more colorful dino nearby. I also can’t resist playing with large wild dinos, e.i. gigas, titans, etc.

my guilty pleasures:

• Take the Thyla's and pin them on the wall, then dismount and leave them there
  • Sneak up on tribe members and use the forage move with the Therizinosaur to scare the living jeebes out of them.
  • Mount up a rex and roar for no reason
  • Howling with my wolf when waiting on something
  • Roaring and spitting with my Thyla for no reason

Hello, my name is Ian and I'm a mutation breedaholic...

139F54C12E305E84517612A9BB768515428946B9

73E561340FF1170ED8A69A437E39AA5602AD6C1E

204AD889E1E83FBB5B9707F41E722F6895E46A65

7B1ED06681A93D2644C10ABC6A01D9C1E24431E3

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ian_highlander/screenshots/

It's got so bad I've actually set up one of our old servers that we no longer play on purely as storage for the breeding programs on the other servers. :$

Oh I also spend hours building massive builds that look awesome but never actually get used.

5 minutes ago, Olivar said:

We've found the person responsible for the dino cap!
Bring the pitchforks

LMAO, yup, guilty as charged ;)

Oh except I play on my own private servers not official, I think my "collection" would probably grind official servers to a halt, I had to increase the dino limits on my "storage" server just to be able to keep them all xD

Painting people's bases pink on pvp. If turrets game is weak I'll drain a bit and turn EVERYTHING pink. Even the gear people are wearing. I'm not really into destroying people for no reason, but if you can paint an entire base pink it basically means you could have taken everything they own. Can you paint people's stuff in pve?

Archived