DUNGEONS AND DINOSAURS. Events and custom beacons! Casual yet challenging. X-ark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on this server for a few weeks now and it is great! It's challenging but it's good for new players such as myself. Isn't over populated which leaves you lots of room to grow and build stuff. Really recommend, one of the only servers I could find that isn't super OP and has good levelling speeds. :) 

So let’s get some things straight,this server is really well hosted,the host is quite friendly and I come from very bad experiences with ark host but this one is quite nice.the server may be low on stats but that’s a good thing because it always has u coming back to wanna play,unlike 20x boosted servers where h can go defeat all the bosses within day 3 of playing,so honestly i would give this server a 60/10

Great server with a helpful and friendly community and an active and supportive admin. 

The rates are perfect for keeping the challenge of the game, but removing the chore.  On official I reached a point where I felt like all I did was chores to maintain my empire (feed the herd, tend to the crops, fill the generators).  Not, so here.  I can actually have a fully functional base AND enjoy the game at the same time!

The players and admin are very active, so there is always someone to join me in an adventure, help me when I'm stuck, or just chat with while I building my base.  This is the ideal way to ARK.

17 minutes ago, Enigma346 said:

After reading these review posts I have decided to give the server a try. I shall see you all shortly! I will come back with a review of what I believe as well in a few days (Time to actually experience some things on the server) 

Sounds good! Do not let the recently lower population on the servers scare you. They are split between the two maps, but still remains at around 20 players on at once daily. I also have some players taking a break. Send me a party invite on Xbox if you wish to inquire about the server.

Do not let the recently lower population on the servers scare you. They are split between the two maps, but still remains at around 20 players on at once daily.

Just wanted to add that I play on the Aberration server and there are always other people online.  Everyone is friendly, so if you're looking for help or trade, it won't take long to find.  I never feel alone on the server and cross paths with other players often.  But, even though there are plenty of people on, it isn't crowded.  There are lots of great places to build and most of the map is left wild.  Nothing ruins the game faster than having empty structures everywhere and that is definitely not the case on this server.

This server is the best ark experience I've had yet.

Archived