What is your favorite tamed Ark creature!?

BlueFox91

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squid is versatile as can be. Our taming methods have become: Lure creature to water, grab with squid, take to base and dangle in air until unconcious. Helps to have a tribemate hit it with narc arrows for the high torpor creatures. 

It gathers plenty of biotoxin, which, for some reason, seems to be immune to the lagfest of narcing dinos. Narcotics do not raise torpor correctly on our server, the lag causes the dino to "Forget" that it was hit with 500 narcotics, but can "Remember" if you use biotoxin instead for narcing.

Immume to zapping creatures, and even a 30K Hp squid can solo demolish most alphas.

The Direbear! It is my favorite all around mount.

1. They have a high weight so they can carry your supplies and transport mats
  2. They can build up speed so they can get out of danger and get around the map
  3. They have high damage so they can hunt and defend you
  4. You can shoot and use tools while mounted
  5. When you dismount you stay on the saddle

My only 2 complaints are loosing momentum on small objects and the bear stopping combat to stand and do a jig.

If you have never used a 100% imprinted bear I suggest you give it a try. My current bear is level 296 100% imprint 10k health 650ish% melee 1200 Weight.

26 minutes ago, BlueFox91 said:

They are a great early and late game tame. They could never lose their relevance!

I really hope they get a dlc pass soon. Beginning to look dated amongst the newer models, a new model will do them justice. I recon they will look awesome with an update seeing some of the recent models that have been brought out :)

Therizino , Thayla and Griffin are my favorites . 

Therizino is fluffy and deadly . ( Dangerfloof ;) )

Thayla is just awesome, very verstalie , helps me alot in ice cave on Ragnarok. I have tons of colour mutas and they are my addiction .

Griffins are just so majestic and their model is amazing aswell, They are fast , tanky and deadly aswell.  I miss the flying back fast on them tho. 

4 hours ago, Chose said:

And more : they are not bad swimmer :)

3 hours ago, Ryuenji said:

Therizino , Thayla and Griffin are my favorites . 

Therizino is fluffy and deadly . ( Dangerfloof ;) )

Thayla is just awesome, very verstalie , helps me alot in ice cave on Ragnarok. I have tons of colour mutas and they are my addiction .

Griffins are just so majestic and their model is amazing aswell, They are fast , tanky and deadly aswell.  I miss the flying back fast on them tho. 

Glad other Arkers have such good taste :P 

Archived