What is your favorite tamed Ark creature!?

BlueFox91

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basilosaurus for me just because its a whale. Love cetaceans in general and was one of my most anticipated creatures to release when it was announced. Great water tame, can take a beating and can hold its own. Invaluable cause of its immunity to jellyfish and the eels.

Special mention for the otters and thylocoleo though. Otter for being the flat out cutest tame and thylo for its versatility on land. Otter almost tips the basil but not quite yet.

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Basilosaurus for me just because its a whale. Love cetaceans in general and was one of my most anticipated creatures to release when it was announced. Great water tame, can take a beating and can hold its own. Invaluable cause of its immunity to jellyfish and the eels.

Special mention for the otters and thylocoleo though. Otter for being the flat out cutest tame and thylo for its versatility on land. Otter almost tips the basil but not quite yet.

I have not had the pleasure of owning a basilosaurus. I'm jealous!

18 minutes ago, hordeling said:

id have to be megalosaurus reason would be we have about 5 of them for eggin an the whole wakin up or going to sleep if your nearby gives me chills everytime i hear it :)

The only contact I have had with a megalosaurus was in a cave. It's scream was terrifying! I still gotta tame one of those! xD

14 minutes ago, Royalstar said:

Equus. Pretty easy to tame at low levels, very fast, don’t need a saddle to ride it, plus it can knock things out. Pteranodon is a close contender tho.

Equus are awesome! I have a decent one but I've been putting off taming 150s because I am waiting for Aberrant variants once Aberration is finally released :)

Archived