pve WTB Alpha Ragnarok and Center bossfights

Wazzamaniac

Hello everyone, me and my tribe have acquired a rex army in anticipation for bossfights. The current base stats are 10300 hp and 390 melee, however we do have access to 11k 414 ones if these prove insufficient. We would like to defeat alpha broodmother and dragon, however these are currently the hardest bosses in the game.

So instead, we were wondering if anyone would be willing to supply tributes for one or both of these two fights (alpha rag and center) as I understand that these specific bosses are weaker versions of those from the Island. In exchange, we supply the rexes (with good saddles and 30k hp 600+ melee/25k hp 700 melee stats) and you keep the element, as we are only in for the tekgrams. If you do not have the tekgrams you can come in the fight too, obviously.

Thank you for your time!

broodmother is, takes about x4 damage on the center, if you want to do it on island just get yourself megatheriums, 100% imprint, stats you want on them are 10k and 600% melee (with imprint riders and 10 players total) with a yutyrannus or without imprint 25k hp with at least 400% melee, can just use primitive saddle.

and for the dragon i believe the dragon no longer takes x4 damage, i think my rough estimation was 10-15% extra damage to both dragon and manticore now (note manticore takes about 75% reduced damage naturally due to low hp pool)

13 minutes ago, Pellao said:

broodmother is, takes about x4 damage on the center, if you want to do it on island just get yourself megatheriums, 100% imprint, stats you want on them are 10k and 600% melee (with imprint riders and 10 players total) with a yutyrannus or without imprint 25k hp with at least 400% melee, can just use primitive saddle.

and for the dragon i believe the dragon no longer takes x4 damage, i think my rough estimation was 10-15% extra damage to both dragon and manticore now (note manticore takes about 75% reduced damage naturally due to low hp pool)

So what you're saying is I should do them on the island? I've done both on legacy but dragon still confuses me as in patch notes it says it can't be pinned anymore.

As for megatheriums, do you have numbers on the damage reduction from the enraged buff?

On 11/7/2017 at 10:49 PM, Wazzamaniac said:

So what you're saying is I should do them on the island? I've done both on legacy but dragon still confuses me as in patch notes it says it can't be pinned anymore.

As for megatheriums, do you have numbers on the damage reduction from the enraged buff?

Dragon basically has colisions off, will fly through dinos and structures. Rexes will be killed in minutes in da arena. Best way is to use guns/theriz's + cakes, Rush it while it's landed and shoot while it's in the air. 

55 minutes ago, skuIlman said:

Dragon basically has colisions off, will fly through dinos and structures. Rexes will be killed in minutes in da arena. Best way is to use guns/theriz's + cakes, Rush it while it's landed and shoot while it's in the air. 

Thanks.

Going to try riding fast mounts with shotguns, maybe with backup distraction theris

As for brood, we just did it yesterday so no need for center fight anymore!!! (was way easier than last time too)

Archived