Boss stats required (The Center)

Asaeternity

Hi,

We are on the center and we rly want to try gamma bosses on the center arena.

I ve read a lot of different advices for stats needed on rexes to do gamma boss, so please, tell me if these stats can be enough.

We will go in with 19 rexes 1 yuty

15 - 25 k hp, 300-400 melee

I know it s not a lot, but can it be enough to do gamma bosses on the center ? Furthermore, what kind of saddle is required at least ?

Thx :)

1 hour ago, Asaeternity said:

The platform rly is so narrow ? Then, it wouldn t be better to use a beacon ?

Problems with beacons are, that you have to wait for one to come down, than quicly move all rexes in place, where its hard to see if they are inside or not.

second thing, which happened to me. only half of the rexes got teleported along with me.

The rest was still there. 

Not sure if the beacons have been fixed in that matter, otherwise I wouldn't try it. But that's up to you

6 minutes ago, Balteraxe said:

Problems with beacons are, that you have to wait for one to come down, than quicly move all rexes in place, where its hard to see if they are inside or not.

second thing, which happened to me. only half of the rexes got teleported along with me.

The rest was still there. 

Not sure if the beacons have been fixed in that matter, otherwise I wouldn't try it. But that's up to you

Well ... ok thx for this advice !

So ... i ll try to put my 19 rexes and yuty on a platform ... i hope it will work^^

But, the stats I mentionned are enough ?

2 hours ago, Asaeternity said:

Well ... ok thx for this advice !

So ... i ll try to put my 19 rexes and yuty on a platform ... i hope it will work^^

But, the stats I mentionned are enough ?

For gamma it should be enough, don't screw up too much, whistling and such tough.

Cus there is not much room for mistakes.

Mistakes like keeping the rexes on passive, when the ape or spider is fighting them..

Simple mistakes.. But I'm sure you'll do fine :).

Good luck ^^

1 hour ago, Balteraxe said:

For gamma it should be enough, don't screw up too much, whistling and such tough.

Cus there is not much room for mistakes.

Mistakes like keeping the rexes on passive, when the ape or spider is fighting them..

Simple mistakes.. But I'm sure you'll do fine :).

Good luck ^^

Thx ! I hope all will be fine :)

24 minutes ago, McPaul said:

That will be enogh, we done it with 1 yuti 1 daedon 18 rex, rexes were 20k hp, most damage anyone got was like 5k.

Nice !

The daedon rly is necessary ?

And how many of you ? One on the daedon, and an other on the yuty i guess at least

And finally, what armor for the saddle pls ?^^

Archived