Xfinity Internet - Dedicated Server Help?

What type of router should I acquire to host my own dedicated server? I understand I'd have to install a coolant or fan system into my xbox to run a server, since I had to buy another one, but I've had nothing but problems with my current router. 

I am having a consistent problem with my NAT type, even when allowing one XBOX to DMZ mode and port forwarding the specific ports, stays in strict. Noted, that in my current household I have the following equipment that is almost always running:

Xbox One #1 (my first baby)

Xbox One #2 (my new baby)

Xbox One #3 (my roommates baby)

Xbox One #4 (my other roommates baby)

Some Gaming Computer along with each of my 3 roommates (+1 of myself with a computer)

Two PS4's and a Smart TV 

Cellular Devices

Whether or not my problem is far too many devices connected or that Xfinity doesn't quite allow you to open specific ports, this is a very annoying problem and states that I have port-symmetric restrictions. I have also set up a static IP on both of my XBOXs and still, nothing. Can someone guide me into the right direction? Preferably someone who isn't telling the same exact things that I've read for 20+ hours and going nowhere?

Do I need a specific router? What settings should I change if I do need a new router? What settings would allow my roommates and myself the utmost security along with the ability to have an OPEN NAT type without the possibility of being hacked? 

10 hours ago, EbolaGoatMilk69 said:

What type of router should I acquire to host my own dedicated server? I understand I'd have to install a coolant or fan system into my xbox to run a server, since I had to buy another one, but I've had nothing but problems with my current router. 

I am having a consistent problem with my NAT type, even when allowing one XBOX to DMZ mode and port forwarding the specific ports, stays in strict. Noted, that in my current household I have the following equipment that is almost always running:

Xbox One #1 (my first baby)

Xbox One #2 (my new baby)

Xbox One #3 (my roommates baby)

Xbox One #4 (my other roommates baby)

Some Gaming Computer along with each of my 3 roommates (+1 of myself with a computer)

Two PS4's and a Smart TV 

Cellular Devices

Whether or not my problem is far too many devices connected or that Xfinity doesn't quite allow you to open specific ports, this is a very annoying problem and states that I have port-symmetric restrictions. I have also set up a static IP on both of my XBOXs and still, nothing. Can someone guide me into the right direction? Preferably someone who isn't telling the same exact things that I've read for 20+ hours and going nowhere?

Do I need a specific router? What settings should I change if I do need a new router? What settings would allow my roommates and myself the utmost security along with the ability to have an OPEN NAT type without the possibility of being hacked? 

Yes!  With that many devices you may even consider a switch.  Please post your speeds and equipment model numbers so I can help you further!

1 minute ago, TheBullWillWin said:

lol I know. just didnt think you would want to work off the clock

His question is legitimate so I figured I'd help.  I don't chime in on questions like "why my internets no good?"  But this OP gave me useful info and has a legitimate IP conflict that can be fixed!   So I guess I just pick the ones I feel are worth it, haha. 

3 minutes ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

His question is legitimate so I figured I'd help.  I don't chime in on questions like "why my internets no good?"  But this OP gave me useful info and has a legitimate IP conflict that can be fixed!   So I guess I just pick the ones I feel are worth it, haha. 

hey I was just making a joke of it man. I know the community appreciates what you do regarding peoples internet questions.

Archived