Nitrado Server Not Listed

Okay, so I received my email from Nitrado today telling me that my server was ready. After spending all day running errands I come home excited to set it up and get in the game. Everything is set up, I named the server and gave it a password. So now I'm trying to log in and I can't find it. Is there any way to direct connect via IP and port or do I have to keep repeating this fruitless cycle of refreshing until I go to sleep?

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, Suspect said:

Okay, so I received my email from Nitrado today telling me that my server was ready. After spending all day running errands I come home excited to set it up and get in the game. Everything is set up, I named the server and gave it a password. So now I'm trying to log in and I can't find it. Is there any way to direct connect via IP and port or do I have to keep repeating this fruitless cycle of refreshing until I go to sleep?

The servers wont be active until you recieve the update or patch on the 6th according to the  live stream this weekend. 

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Jonboy6623 said:

Any idea when that patch is going online time

Sorry I have no idea when it will be. Im guessing whenever Microsoft releases its patches for the day. But you can always keep a eye on the forums and twitter as the devs usually tweet before its launched. 

8 hours ago, daniel91parker said:

Patch is being released at around 1pm est, 6pm gmt Monday

Correct. I opened a ticket with Nitrado last night explaining that I couldn't find my server. All the wikis and FAQs on their site direct you to discussions about how to locate your Steam server. I was super frustrated. Their reply explained that they only granted us access to our servers as a courtesy so we could tweak the settings prior to launch. It also stated that the patch would be available at 6pm UTC which is 1pm Eastern. I'll be at work so I hope it's ready to go when I get home.

Archived