Artifact of the Massive

DankPopeye300

Hello,

Since I only know the Island cave do it like this there. Go right at all crossings. If you like you can lead down the bats to the lower ruins to the left. If you do not use a Bary you need to go past the ruins to the artifact. Do not go on foot. What you need is water and crossbow with one hook. And a Bary or Carno. Carno can be low level.

I hatch Bary until I get 350 melee and some health then level just speed.

But it was some time ago since I did that cave so they might have changed something. Best way is to tame a carno and level stamina and just go in.

Regards,

Ariana

I solo run the cave all the time. I actually find it to be on of the easier caves. 

• I take a 1st generation bred Bary:
    • Health:  6k
    • Melee: 400
    • Decent saddle.  Mine is a mastercraft with 80 armor, but you can do it with a primitive without issue.
  • I have done this with a lvl 150 Carno before.   I personally recommend the Bary as it's much easier to kill bats. You don't have to back up and worry about your targeting as much. 
    • Primitive saddle
    • Health: 4k
    • Melee:  200
  • Bring a stack of medical brew to deal with the Bat rabies.
  • Wear an Otter / Ghillie to deal with the Heat.
  • Bring a stack of grappling hooks + crossbow to get the artifact
  • Also bring a simple pistol or something to pull enemies so you're always in control of where you fight.  

Follow those things and you can do it without any issue by yourself. 

i always run naked through this cave, take rights at all intersections and it will lead you to the arty. I choose to craft a good amount of sleeping bags and place at start of cave and then i kite all the enemies into the lava and away from the path to the arty. Then once i have the arty, start heading back the way you came but take a left at the first intersection after the arty and follow the path back up to the exit, make sure to run it a couple times to learn the layout of the cave, you wont lose anything but alittle time. :) 

Archived