What Rex stats for Broodmother Beta

DankPopeye300

I already written a tip on Dododex about that. If you don't know what Dododex is, I suggest you to google it.

Basically, for Broodmother the best strat is to bring like 19 Megatherium and a Yuty. Or if you want to be 100% sure you don't loose any Mega, replace a Mega with a Daeodon.

All the Megatherium will be buffed with the "Bug killer" buff, and they have a natural buff to damage against Insects (which Broodmother is). Add a courage roar, and maybe some healing, and Broodmother will go to the Underworld pretty quickly.

Higher dificulty = higher level dinos. But the strat works on any difficulty Broodmother. Alpha might kill 2-5 Mega anyway, if you're unlucky or have bad Saddles

43 minutes ago, Dazaroc said:

I already written a tip on Dododex about that. If you don't know what Dododex is, I suggest you to google it.

Basically, for Broodmother the best strat is to bring like 19 Megatherium and a Yuty. Or if you want to be 100% sure you don't loose any Mega, replace a Mega with a Daeodon.

All the Megatherium will be buffed with the "Bug killer" buff, and they have a natural buff to damage against Insects (which Broodmother is). Add a courage roar, and maybe some healing, and Broodmother will go to the Underworld pretty quickly.

Higher dificulty = higher level dinos. But the strat works on any difficulty Broodmother. Alpha might kill 2-5 Mega anyway, if you're unlucky or have bad Saddles

Mix of rex and Megatherium could be good to ?

We usually go to medium broodmother with 19 x 800 meele rexes with ~30-40k hp and loose about 5-10k health on each of them (saddles are between 75 and 85 armoring). We have 2 rex-riders and one yuti-rider. The rexes are imprinted between 60 and 80% on me (all of them) so only one has the actual rider-dmg-buff. With this setup we manage to run 2-3 times without healing the rexes up in between. Sometimes one gets some extra damage on the first 2 runs if we get unlucky and the broodmother concentrates on the same rex 2 times so it has to stay behind for the third run. Never lost a rex on those runs so far. The imprinted rider stays all the time at the broodmother and has the rexes on "attack my target" with him so they ignore the adds. The second rider switches to adds when they spawn and goes back to the boss in between.

Archived