The Ark of Westerous Rag |4x taming| 2x breeding| 2x resource harvesting| PvPvE

Welcome to The Ark of Westerous! 

The ark of westerous is a private dedicated server full of a wonderful group of players! The server is fairly new, so no alpha is truly established yet. However, the admins have been allowed to build for a little to get things up and running! The server already has about 10-12 people on every evening and we are hoping to increase that even more! On this server there is admin activity every evening, always trying to bring all the players a fun gaming experience! We host events for the whole server every weekend in attempts to bring people together and have a good time! But I'm sure you're not here to listen to me rant! Let me lay out some of the statistics for the server and rules to see if you would actually be interested in joining! 

Breeding is 2x

Taming is 4x 

All resource harvesting is 2x

fuel consumptions is lowered incredibly! Don't worry about refueling except maybe once every other week!

exp gain is astronomical. We do this to bring people to end game content faster. Rather than grind, why not experience the whole game as fast as possible and start building and raiding? 

Spoil timer is slowed down so that you can get your meat back easier! 

Egg drop rate is 2x!

We are playing on maximum difficulty! So 150 creatures are everywhere! 

Ever worry about leaving for vacation and your Dino's starving? Tamed Dino's food consumption is lowered tremendously so that you don't have to!

but what about your stats personally?

Weight, stamina, and a few status that won't affect pvp will gain more points per level, to encourage building and exploring and open up the game for pve players a little more! 

But how is this a pvpve server?

Well, our admin base is built of 3 different admins... none of us admins are allowed to use any abilities to further our bases at all. Instead we grind the whole time, and check on everyone. We know what's going on in the world and we keep a look out on people bases. To maintain a pve portion of the game every tribe is allowed 1 pve base that no one can attack. That base must be surrounded by white flags and the gps cords must be submitted in message to an admin that way we can ensure it is protected. However, to encourage people to expand and get out of the norm a little, that pve base has a 50 dino limit. If you are in breach of that 50 dino limit, it will then be a pvp base. 

We do this to ensure that no one can ever be truly wiped. You can always have a base in your back pocket that no one can touch. Yet, lets you get out and pvp and enjoy that side of the game. 

On the other side, the pvp side of this game is completely open. As long as you are not attacking someone's main base with flags, then enjoy. We encourage people to not wipe a base off the map, but raid what you want and leave it. 

Still interesting in this stress free pvpve server? Well we would love to have you! Bring your friends! Bring your family! Bring your tribe. Take over the server and destroy the admins! :) we want the competition and we want to be able to help The new players! :) 

all you have to do to join the server is add bunkienaut as a friend... and join his game in the Xbox screen! That is the server host and he is online 24/7. 

If you'd like, also add bunkieboy85, which is the main admin, or myself, Harlycron, I am the secondary admin.

concerned about the rules? Or wanna change something? We have a coliseum set up in the highlands spawn point, right beside red ob! It's always open and the rules are posted there. Feel free and message either of us admins and we would love to take suggestions or opinions on what we can do to make the server better!

hope to play with you soon! Thank you!

Harlycron

Archived