special donate multiply weekend not good

Aellen

is good to hear that to have high multiply for donating at the weekends, but all days long the ping of the server the highest you can get. it is 255. i through is only me, but i ask everyone in the server, and everyone is the same. what good is the good high multiply if we cannot play normally, it just lag all the time? go to farm, get attack my dino and get kill because the lag make you defenseless. want to raise wyvern? need to get milk and get killed because the same reason. so there is no reason to put a high multiply if no one can play it

A bit of extra lag at our base but its already kinda a lag fest with its size, 20 gigas, t-rex, and brontos not to mention the other smaller stuff being bred and raised in about a day. I loved this event, not necessarily worth it if you are out to just to breed wyvs but if you are boss fighting/raiding and/or breeding for raid defense its great.

Hey,

normally I am the type of guy who really enjoys playing ARK, who likes to progress and invest a lot of time. I am even that type of guy who defends the games I like to play, and accept things how they are to a certain point, guess what - that point is reached.

It's nice that you've raised with the community around 65k$, that's awesome, but even if that was the intention I think it was also a "sorry" from Wildcard for all the poop that happened already.

But guess what, that event was the ice on the cake, it was so bad that I even consider to quit ARK. I mean how raptoring dare you give us high rates when we have nearly everywhere servercap? How dare you give us Serverlags so hard I can't even move and watch my babys die cause I can't enter their inventory? I lost around 10 Eggs during Rollbacks, 5 babys died cause i couldn't enter a fridge or their inventory. Let's be honest here, this game is still in alpha how this performs. And I am clearly fed up with that, how come i Invest around 800hours since launch into this game and get back nothing? Every Server we are on (4 in total) were either unplayable cause of crashes/rollbacks or dinocap or weren't even online.

How can u still be like "Yeah, our game is great!", I ask you Wildcard, how can you even look into the mirror everyday? 

We have way too less Servers for the amount of ppl, the Serverperformance is poor, your estimated times with Patches/DLC's whatever it is - is a joke.

When will you finally invest the money you made from selling more than millions of copies of your game? Why even bother doing a DLC, when you can't even play the normal game without any of the above listed, do you really think it will be better once the DLC hit?

A disappointed customer, a long time supporter - but i guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

I quit ark months ago when my server started lagging 24/7 and never went back to a playable latency.

I still check the forums from time to time to see if WC have fired Nitrado and started hosting their game on architecture that actually works.

Judging by this thread and many others like it i am guessing the answer is still "No"

Its sad to see a game that was fun to play and had so much potential gurgling down the crapper like this...

:(

Archived