Stories Involving Jellyfish

DragonGrimoire

Within the first week of having Ark and playing on SP to get the hang of it, I finally got a trike. Thought I was pretty cool... Harvesting bushes, wrecking dodos. Then I went for a swim to a mysterious island (herbivore, big adventure at the time). About halfway there I got stunned off and frantically watched the little devils electrocute my trike to death, which was carrying everything I owned basically. Poor thing. 

On official, nothing too major. Eels on the other hand have killed a tame or two. 

First time I played after the jellyfish update I went to go and find some and (I didn’t know if you could) hopefully tame some i found some really quickly with a 150 mosa and tried tranqing to no effect so i thought it must be a passive tame and I swam right up to them with the mosa you can guess what happened next

• 2 weeks later...

Took my new Otter on my shoulders to the north west frozen lake to grab some pearls during a 2x weekend. While overzealously tapping Triangle I accidentally threw the little guy into the water, a few seconds later I hear what sounded like a Lightning Wyvern, then I'm greeted by that bold red text...

"what the hell is a Cnidaria?"

Archived