Adult Ragnarok Clustered Server Coming to Xbox on Release

Ragnarok server just expanded to another 131 days.  We have all 5 maps crossarked, most are wide open.  Most building main bases on Ragnarok.  Between all five servers we have a total capacity of 70 slots.  I will expand slots if needed.

We still are PVP with Offline Raid Protection.  4X XP, Taming, Egg Hatch Speed, and Maturation.  3X collection.  Tribes are limited to 6 so smaller tribes and even single players can enjoy the game.  Since ORP is active; I have auto destruct enabled.  Tames don't fully decay until about two weeks; and stone/metal buildings don't decay till about 3 weeks or more.  I did that to keep areas clear and help prevent grieving.  So as long as you log online at least every couple of weeks, things should be fine.  We want active players.

I plan on maintaining these servers over the long term.  If you want to experience the game without over boosted rates; but set at a level you don't have to spend your entire day maintaining things; then give us a try.

For those that haven't played with offline raid protection, here is a summary.  When you log off, there is about a 10 minute period your base is still vulnerable.  After that, your buildings and tames are protected from other players until you log online again.  

You want the true ARK experience without all the hassles of official servers?  Give us a look.  Search for End of Dayz in the Unofficial PC Session list, you should see all five of our servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Try out our long running, 5 server cluster for primarily adult gamers.  We have The Island, The Center, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, and Aberration for you to enjoy.  They are PVP with Offline Raid Protection, and are normally 4X rates with 8X weekends.  Tribe size is set to a maximum of 6 so we have even single players who have been able to build and have fun.  No mega tribes to constantly wipe you each week.

As you can see, the servers have been up since Nitrado offered servers for ARK Xbox.  I will keep them running long term.  I do answer xbox messages concerning the servers.  Anyone on the servers may add me as a friend and I will do the same.  The servers have been stable, low lag, and most have had a great time.  

There are no starter packs but I am always happy to assist others with taming and willingly share knowledge so you can get what you want out of the game.

Give us a try; don't cost anything nor will we ever have a fee to participate in the servers.

The nice thing about clustered servers, you can build and develop on the server if your choice; then travel to any of the other servers to tanecsnd utilize their resources.  Travel freely between all servers.  You can take flyers/tames with you to all except Aberration.  On Aberration you can travel from and to with your inventory but tames cannot be transferred to or from. 

Archived