Haven Aberration! 15xp 20Tame 10 harvest.

Hello and welcome to my Ark server!

I decided to run my own server because I was sick of me going to server to server. Due to the fact admins that barely did anything,server would go down and never come back up, and many more reasons why. This will be a 20 slot server right now, when I get my pay check I'll be making it 32slot. I will have a Xbox Club, for all of us to post what ever, for me to post stuff that is going on as well to announce events going on. The club is called Only In Your Dreams.

In my server if you beat the bosses I'll hand you 4x more element then it gives you! For example gamma on ragnarok (easy) hands you usually 65. But when you give me the element saying you defeated it I'll hand you 260! I'll be handing your a free Tek replicator as well because I think they cost to much for a crafting station. 

The admin tribe is called Forerunners183 so don't mess with that tribe! I have a friend that's in it that does only PVE. Obviously if you do something to that tribe I will probably ban you. 

Difficulty: Max

XP multipler: 15x

Taming speed: 20x

Dino harvest amount: 2.3x

Harvest amount: 10x

Lay egg interval: 6.0x

Time between breeding: 30 minutes

Baby mature: 15x 

cuddling every 5 minutes 

Things to mention: There will be events in the server! Later there will be a dino shop but obviously need to figure out how the dinos are since this is a brand new expansion and dinos. As well I will be playing as a active player. The only time I will be activating admin commands is to dino wipe, ban someone or other big admin things and will let the server know when I turn the commands on. 

You can if you wish, send me a message saying you will be in the server. My gamertag is Brutalmeta183. Now how you find the server is you click on join ark like if you were trying to play official. Make sure unofficial pc sessions is on, password protected is off. The Name of the sever is [US] Haven Aberration Boosted

• 2 weeks later...

Archived