NEW Boosted Scorched Earth 24/7 PvE Private Server!

Hello Survivors! My Scorched Earth PvE Server is now open! The Server is Private. To request a invitation to the Server; simply send a message to the Xbox Live Gamertag: [Agony Defined] Don't ask for Admin. Build to your heart's content. Trade with players and do as you please. My one and only rule: DO NOT grief players. You're more than welcome to transfer your Dinos, items and your character to the Server. Don't join just to leave, but you're also welcome to test out the Server before deciding to call my Server your new home. Events are still in the works. Future plans: PvE Jousting Arena and PvP Gladiator Arena will be set up in due time to win Wyvern Eggs, prizes, etc! I will provide every modified value down below. Note: The values will not be changed to your liking and are permanent. The Community Villa is a work progress. You're welcome to stop by. Hangout and interact with the players on the Server. 4 Community Cabins are built and can be used by anyone who is starting out. Sharing is caring. ? Inside each Cabin you will find your Starter Packs. Metal Picks, Metal Hatchets, Torches, Pikes and Tents are located in the Storage Boxes inside each Cabin. [Don't be stingy. Take only what you need.] I will also provide the exact coordinates and location to each Cabin:

Cabin Coordinates:

Cabin 1 [Midlands 4]: Latitude [56.8] Longitude [69.8]

Cabin 2 [Midlands 3]: Latitude [62.1] Longitude [51.9]

Cabin 3 [South 3]: Latitude [67.3] Longitude [57.4]

Cabin 4 [South 1]: Latitude [65.8] Longitude [43.3]

Values/Settings:

Difficulty Level: 1.0 

XP Multiplier: 12.0

Taming Speed: 12.0

Harvest Amount: 12.0

Player Character Water/Food/Stamina Drain: 0.75

Dino Character Stamina Drain: 0.75

Allow Thrid Person Camera/Crosshair/Global Voice Chat/Show Player Map Location/PvE Mode/Maximum Difficulty/Use Corpse Locator/Disable Structure Placement Collision/Allow Multiple Platform Floors/Allow Unlimited Respecs: ON

PvE Allow Tribe War/PvE Allow Tribe War Cancel/Allow Cave Building PvE/Allow Flyer Carry PvE:Disable Dino Decay PvE: ON

Non Permanent Diseases: ON

Allow Anyone Baby Imprint Cuddle: ON

Mating Interval: 0.01

Egg Hatch Speed: 24.0

Baby Mature Speed: 24.0 

Day Cycle Speed: 0.75

Day/Night Time Speed: 0.75

Spoiling Time: 3.0

Tamed Dinos Stats boosted to 1.0 Per Level Up

Player Stats Boosted to 5.0 Per Level Up

Max Players in Tribe: 9

Show Floating Damage Text/Allow Custom Recipes/Allow Raid Dino Feeding: ON

Raid Dino Food Multiplier: 0.75

Supply Crate/Fishing Loot Quality: 3.0

Increase Platform Structure Limit: 24.0

Im looking forward to seeing you on the Server. Check out your builds and interact with everybody on the Server. Enjoy and good luck Survivors! ?

I left out a small detail: The Server does rotate maps every Sunday at 12:00 A.M. to keep the Server feeling fresh. [Your progress on each map will not be wiped/tampered with. Pick up where you left off.] Current map: Ragnarok. This will allow you to transfer your tames/characters across each map. Maps in rotation include: Scorched Earth, Ragnarok and Aberration coming soon! The Admin is working on a Community hangout spot for each map. Interact with other players, trade, etc! Bump. 

Archived