Thank you DEVS for a great game

Nova76

Hey. Finally someone who appreciated their work.

Every game has got their own bugs. But this game is since 2015 all time patched ( patch every 4+-days) fixing the bugs all the time. The support response to you in like 2+-hours.

When i lost my dinos bcz of some lag on server. They just met me on server and helped me.(to be correct helped my tribe mate).

This game is really fun even with bugs :) and some lags.

Thank you WIldcard :)

I'm only on single player for now, I do not have stable network coverage at the moment. I was only able to update to the latest version yesterday (from the first version) and I am amazed to see the differences! sounds and new dinos, environment etc. its a great improvement. I do struggle with the small font used on the inventory at the moment but I'm confident it will be fixed soon :)

15 minutes ago, Nova76 said:

I have played for about 3 weeks now and enjoying it @Jamage007

Just wait until your 2 years and 5k hours in wondering why you still play this broken mess of a game. Leave while you still can.

I kid. I do love this game but the bugs and lack of just about everything from the devs makes it a lot harder to enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Jamage007 said:

Just wait until your 2 years and 5k hours in wondering why you still play this broken mess of a game. Leave while you still can.

I kid. I do love this game but the bugs and lack of just about everything from the devs makes it a lot harder to enjoy.

ok so you played for 2 years and 5k hours but advising new players to leave after playing for 3 weeks only?

1 hour ago, thebobmaster said:

ok so you played for 2 years and 5k hours but advising new players to leave after playing for 3 weeks only?

Fun fuct here, if you buy a car that you have for 2 years and have like 50k miles on, and it burns to a crisp because of a manufacturer defect, or has any other slew of manufacturer defects, and you feel it necessary to advise other people from investing money in something you expected to be good, and it turns out has a ton of unaddressed issues, you'd be unhapy and rightfully so, and you can knowledgeably advise others NOT to buy it. It legitimately does not matter how much time someone owned or used it for, if it has known manufacturer defects, or in this game a giant pile of bugs, etc.  

Like are you the kinda guy who would legit accost someone over a negative review if their car burned up in their driveway or garage because of faulty wiring etc, and they posted a negative review on the vehicle... Because they had 2 years and 50k miles on it?

7 hours ago, Nova76 said:

Hi guys,

I'm new to the ark family but I would like to thank you for an AWESOME game.

Are there some bugs... sure... but in general its a really great game to play. Also, thanks for being interactive with the players, I feel that is a very important aspect of this endeavor.

Stay blessed guys!

I agree, it's always good to see a more positive side of the community, thanks for making a fun game WC!

Now @Jatheish What have we told you about making alt forum accounts and posting here. lol "jk"

In all seriousness the game has crazy potential. It shouldn't be about bashing it or loving it. A lot of people are frustrated because Wild Cards priorities don't line up with smoothing out gameplay performance first and foremost. And missed deadlines of course. lol They like to push forward with new/paid content despite issues that cost progress in a huge time investment game. I mean look at Scorch paid dlc launching before it even left EA. Actually lost some bred spinos to changes around that time done on official along with some max tamed sarcos. :/  Still I'm of the mindset that if you can't accept the game in the current state you should check back in about every 6 months and see where it goes. I've been on a break from it for about that long. Gonna try coming back and rent an xbox server. If I still can't smooth out gameplay I plan on going back to waiting for things to improve. Wild Card are working on the game anyone who played at the start knows they've made huge improvements in the long run. It just takes them forever because of how they've went about things. If they keep going like they are a year from now the game will probably be in pretty good shape. People just need to learn to moderate their feedback a little better. Cussing the Devs isn't going to make them any more productive.

Hi guys,
I'm new to the ark family but I would like to thank you for an AWESOME game.
Are there some bugs... sure... but in general its a really great game to play. Also, thanks for being interactive with the players, I feel that is a very important aspect of this endeavor.
Stay blessed guys!
Yup I agree, good work devs, its been fun since day 1, cant wait for aberration

Archived