Did you know...-Ragnarok jungle platform and sap trees

bigfish502

Just wanted to share one of my most recent discoveries on the Ragnarok map that has saved me long trips to the redwoods looking for places to place tree platforms and sap taps (some of you may already know what I am about to reveal but keep in mind this is for those who don't know yet). In the Jungles to the west of Viking Bay, there are huge jungle trees that grow in the inland rivers and lakes. These trees cannot be harvested but can support a tree platform and be tapped for tree sap. What makes these trees extra unique compared to redwood trees is that the snap point is near the base of the tree. This pared with it's immediate proximity to water means you can literally fish from your tree platform all day without being disturbed by most creatures (argies and maybe spinos could cause you trouble if you don't build right) as it is high enough off the ground to protect you from the occasional baryonyx, raptor, sabertooth, or scorpion. Hope everyone learned something! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes you can, I have a tree platform with four sap pipes on one

the green dot is green ob and the blue dot is the approximate location of the redwoods there. If you stand at green ob and look in that direction you will see a cliff, the tree i use is just beyond that cliff. You can see the tre and tree platform from green ob. 

tree on ragnarok.PNG

On 24/01/2018 at 1:54 AM, ItzGreenDawg said:

Yes you can, I have a tree platform with four sap pipes on one

the green dot is green ob and the blue dot is the approximate location of the redwoods there. If you stand at green ob and look in that direction you will see a cliff, the tree i use is just beyond that cliff. You can see the tre and tree platform from green ob. 

tree on ragnarok.PNG

Ahh they're all taken, anyone know if there's any in the desert biome as it's just been released on xbox I might have a chance. Sorta doubt there's any there though, I need sap ?

Archived