Have Leeds disappeared from Ragnarok?

Arte

Since the update where they prevented Leeds from coming close to shores, I have not been able to find any Leeds at all, was wondering if they have been removed from Ragnarok servers? I am playing on an unofficial server, and they have not been removed from the ini files (or whatever file you can prevent dinos from spawning in)

11 hours ago, Arte said:

Since the update where they prevented Leeds from coming close to shores, I have not been able to find any Leeds at all, was wondering if they have been removed from Ragnarok servers? I am playing on an unofficial server, and they have not been removed from the ini files (or whatever file you can prevent dinos from spawning in)

I'm on official,  so might not apply cause of different game modes,  but I see leeds in the sw oceans all the time,  had one in the sw islands last night (the shallow waters that go thru the islands)..

I'm on an unofficial Rag map too and I just took a trip around the whole map (Big Big Circle). I can confirm seeing about 20-25 Leeds. They were a bit further out than they used to be but they were there and they were sprinkled all along the way. North, south, east and west. I guess If I had to say the NE and SE areas had the most.

Archived