New Giant Pterosaur Discoverd

UDGxKnight

16 hours ago, charles06 said:

Man I seen that was like oh snap were going to be getting something that can pick a rex but then I had to think about it there is a 60% chance we get it. It's feasted on baby dino's and had the wingspan of a small plane...

I think it would be sick to have another giant flyer like the quetzal. Lol I don't think ,as far we know, there was anything THAT big 

14 hours ago, Cataclisto said:

Says it has close to same wingspan as a quetz, If ark were to add it, it would probably be a battle bird that fights things on land :P
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/new-pterosaur-found-mongolia-largest-fossils-science/

I just would like to see a more hostile giant flyer that isn't Wyverns

On November 12, 2017 at 6:06 AM, SpaceWhale said:

They can’t because the Quetz was the biggest Pterosaur, and if the new Pterosaur is the same size of the Quetz or just a tiny bit bigger the Ark Devs are most likely going to ignore it.

I mean if you wanna be a pessimist about it, but it has possibilities if it was hostile unlike the Quetz

14 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

Exactly! I actually thought the other day I would love to see another giant feathered bird like the Argent speaking of battle birds

lol I am a major argent breeder and agree! They are sooooo underestimated. I have single argy that can easily solo a 150 alpha rex @ 52hp 51st 52wt 54dmg... but I even did it way before I got those stats back when I just had like 44hp and 40dmg.

Archived