Boss fights

Balteraxe

3 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

are you dense? it is a stacking mechanic it wouldn't matter if you have 1000 ppl. say you start with a 414 melee which most of official pc pve did you hatch a mute melee. you are now at 425. this mute then has to mature which takes 4 days, before the next mutation can be added to it. it dont matter if you hatch 1000 at a time if you get a mute and want to add to that mute count it will take you 4 days to raise it before it will have a "chance" to mute if you are lucky you get a male that can be breed across all your fems at once. The more you talk the more you demonstrate you do not understand how to get mute stats stacked. we were raising up to 80 rexes at a time. we were hatching somewhere around 150 plus eggs per time checking for mutes and culling the non mutes or non prime stats. So simply put,  the rex stats you quoted assuming you got lucky every single time and in the very next hatching after every new rex mute was grown got the correct mute you are still talking about 4 days mature including incubation per mute stat at 43 mutations. That is a minimum of 172 straight days of hatch a mute and start the next raise consecutively as soon as it is off cooldown. THIS does not even account for the chance of mute being like 2.5%. So to guarantee a mutation at all each hatch(not even necessarily the correct mutation) you would have to hatch 45-50 every 4 days and 1 hour.

As for understanding how it scales.... i am fairly certain i get it. We have muted melee from 414 up to 449 already on our own. and this is not even with keeping a clean mutation line to get that. Our rexes are pushing over 20/20 per parent so it would take mating with a non mute to get more mutes and slowing the process even more.

Clearly, I'm waisting my time trying to teach you, you obviously know everything already... Quite frankly I'm surprised you aren't in high demand amongst all the mega Tribes to run their breeding teams...........

Oh wait!!!!!!!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Clearly, I'm waisting my time trying to teach you, you obviously know everything already... Quite frankly I'm surprised you aren't in high demand amongst all the mega Tribes to run their breeding teams...........

Oh wait!!!!!!!

Lol i dont need a mega tribe boss...im already doing all the content......

By all means if u knew anything id love to learn. Id really love to know how you can make a baby rex raise magically in less time to accumulate mutation stacks faster just bc you have 100 ppl. Please explain how you can take rex, hatch an egg and raise it in less than the 4 day raise cycle aside from events. Maybe i should ask this non existent mega tribe. Im sure they wouldnt say anything bc if they have the stats u listed already then they are cheating and subject to a ban prob so they will keep hush.

Just answer these questions

What are the chances of a melee or hp mutation? Mutation alone is 2.5%. Then factor needing specific stat. Then factor the mutation applying to the correct parent.

How do u stack a mutation faster than 4 days when it takes that long for a baby rex to raise? Ie u get one melee mute and need to raise that rex in order to breed it and get the next melee mutation.  (Fyi u cant get 10 melee mutes in same generation and just add them together ya know)

12 minutes ago, Toqs said:

I don't know who claimed that flowers don't aggro boss minions but that's a lie. Its how I make every alpha run a joke. When I do alpha ragnarok arena I don't get a single rock elemental attacking any of my main dinos. Just the one kiting them. 

That's good to know.
Can finally tweak our tactics a bit with this approach!

5 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

Lol i dont need a mega tribe boss...im already doing all the content......

By all means if u knew anything id love to learn. Id really love to know how you can make a baby rex raise magically in less time to accumulate mutation stacks faster just bc you have 100 ppl. Please explain how you can take rex, hatch an egg and raise it in less than the 4 day raise cycle aside from events. Maybe i should ask this non existent mega tribe. Im sure they wouldnt say anything bc if they have the stats u listed already then they are cheating and subject to a ban prob so they will keep hush.

Just answer these questions

What are the chances of a melee or hp mutation? Mutation alone is 2.5%. Then factor needing specific stat. Then factor the mutation applying to the correct parent.

How do u stack a mutation faster than 4 days when it takes that long for a baby rex to raise? Ie u get one melee mute and need to raise that rex in order to breed it and get the next melee mutation.  (Fyi u cant get 10 melee mutes in same generation and just add them together ya know)

You answered your own questions in your last two comments to me. You're so busy trying to argue that learning is escaping you, so why would I bother????

17 minutes ago, Toqs said:

I think you are all doing boss fights wrong. I farmed wood during alpha ragnarok boss fight. My mammoth eats flowers and takes down trees while having elementals chase him. You gotta learn to multitask. The therizino kill bosses and the mammoth farms wood. It's a win win 

Theri's can farm rare flowers during the monkey fight :P
Now that's a WIN WIN :D

27 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

You answered your own questions in your last two comments to me. You're so busy trying to argue that learning is escaping you, so why would I bother????

Got it so your friends are cheating and subject to a ban and it has not been enough time on the servers for rexes to have been muted near that hight yet due to how long it takes to raise a rex. And you dont answer the questions.... bc you just dont know i guess.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 6:24 AM, TracerBee said:

haha had this similar arguement with him few pages ago and to top it all off, he calls himself a vet. xD

Its pointless to argue with him tbh.

Btw, i did see my allies get 30k health rexes but they ended up getting deleted (Bugged rexes, on legacy) and to get 30k health 1k melee baby rex it would be impossibile considering the amount of level it needs to be to acheieve those stats.

Untitled.thumb.png.64904498cbb47941453d206f8acc8309.png

actually 40k hp rexes with 1k melee are quite possible on official :).

On 12/10/2017 at 9:34 AM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Lol.... Hatching 30k health... Try higher! Melee 1k for bosses! Get your mutation game on son! ;)

You should probably stop bragging about your stats with

On 12/11/2017 at 12:17 AM, HalfSlabBacon said:

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier 5

and S+ mutators and nannies. It looks silly.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, WileECoyote said:

Is it possible to solo the easy Boss fights with 19 rex and a yut?

If they have decent stats then yes it is. I'd also say that easy Monkey is the better one because you have time to compose yourself before the fight starts due to the location of the boss. With Brood its more of a rush, but can easily be resolved with the use of taming groups.

But yeah as long as they have decent HP/Melee they are easy to do solo. I've not experienced Dragon solo yet though.

This is the reality and i dont think you guys have done center boss fights recently. Beta and Alpha are bugged plain and simple. 

My tribe tried center boss fights on gamma had little issue. Then we tried beta and what a mistake that was. We pulled only monkey first and wiped in less than 5 minutes with the same kill team (25k+ HP and 700+ melee rexes and a Yuti), fully healed. Saddles close to 100 armor were paper and to our surprise, we were also killed While mounted. Barely made a dent in monkey HP. So tell me, how is this balanced?

if you guys recall these boss fights were supposed to be changed and balanced since legacy. The island was fixed because The monkey did the same thing on the island back then but was changed they supposedly did the same on center and all was fine. Until recently that change was broken again due to one of the patches and an oversight by wildcard. 

You guys are telling me, monkey ignoring armor is intentional? I think not and what a joke. 

Try it for yourselves now and you will see how broken beta and alpha boss fights on center are, then come back here and tell the OP he is wrong.

PS 2 other people i have traded with have reported to me recently they also wiped and these are players who have killed it before many times with no issues

25 minutes ago, Demerus said:

This is the reality and i dont think you guys have done center boss fights recently. Beta and Alpha are bugged plain and simple. 

My tribe tried center boss fights on gamma had little issue. Then we tried beta and what a mistake that was. We pulled only monkey first and wiped in less than 5 minutes with the same kill team (25k+ HP and 700+ melee rexes and a Yuti), fully healed. Saddles close to 100 armor were paper and to our surprise, we were also killed While mounted. Barely made a dent in monkey HP. So tell me, how is this balanced?

if you guys recall these boss fights were supposed to be changed and balanced since legacy. The island was fixed because The monkey did the same thing on the island back then but was changed they supposedly did the same on center and all was fine. Until recently that change was broken again due to one of the patches and an oversight by wildcard. 

You guys are telling me, monkey ignoring armor is intentional? I think not and what a joke. 

Try it for yourselves now and you will see how broken beta and alpha boss fights on center are, then come back here and tell the OP he is wrong.

PS 2 other people i have traded with have reported to me recently they also wiped and these are players who have killed it before many times with no issues

Nope, monkey is still a pain on TheCenter.
We actually don't engage him at all with ridden dino's anymore because of the one-kill mechanics.
They way we did it:

• 2 riders on bred tickle-chickens go for broodmother
  • 1 rider on yuty with the remaining chickens goes for ape and roars them up, then sending in the chickens with attack target
  • Riders stay away fro monkey and focus on killing the adds letting the dinos do their work.

But I agree with you that this fight is completely unbalanced and extremely easy to glitch out or even completely break.
Pulling the monkey under weird angles gets him completely stuck on edges, resulting in weird behavior or movement.
We attempted the fight 5 times and only got one clean attempt in it where he didn't spazz out.

8 hours ago, Hotbun said:

Well for my tribe our rexes  We level up to to 40k/1k%. So on center gamma and beta are just bluntly tankable with yuty and pig. Alpha is more of a pain though since monkey does ridiculous damage. But you only Gotta do it once ^^ afterwards Element farming on beta

Thats legacy stats...

No way to get that on official

It’s sad on center the element drop is so low. Really stupid. But I have been playing on the center for a long time^^, the rexes are self bred so a lot of work into it which we are proud of. I do hope that legacy servers don’t get shut down since I put a lot of hard work into achieving those .-.

besides aren’t legacy servers also official servers? But you can’t transfer between legacy and non legacy? :P

Archived