Need to find game files to upload to Nitrado

Thanks for the great info.

Do you have a post/site which lists all the good and bad things you have run into while trying to host/edit Win10/Crossplay servers?

I am running into a few issues.

1) Inability to transfer characters/material from Island to Scorched earth on my Win10 hosted Crossplay server. Animals are fine, but no upload option for players.

2) Location of files(saves, ini, etc) I have found them once, but after a month, my Google Foo is failing, and all I get are Steam locations.

3)  Do you have a list/site which lists the names for each of the animals to use for your remove/replace line? I would like to remove all Lightnight Wyverns and replace them with Fire or Poison, would also be interested in Tek Rex info.

Thanks for all the info you have already provided, and hope you can help with my current issues.

• 4 months later...

Im looking for some serious help with all of this. Just bought a nitrado server and it all seems so foreign to me. We've already messed stuff up and cant get we are looking for (a simple ~10x server). Cant figure out how to change any player stats or dinos properly (looking for lvl300). I'm losing my mind and the people i invited to the server are already getting frustrated. Any help would be great! Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Cheeners said:

Im looking for some serious help with all of this. Just bought a nitrado server and it all seems so foreign to me. We've already messed stuff up and cant get we are looking for (a simple ~10x server). Cant figure out how to change any player stats or dinos properly (looking for lvl300). I'm losing my mind and the people i invited to the server are already getting frustrated. Any help would be great! Thanks.

Download The Beacon App it will help you configure some stuff also theres this ------> ARKFORUM.DE - GameUserSettings.ini Generator

15 hours ago, Cheeners said:

Quick advise, don’t invite people until you are mostly set up. Making a couple adjustments later on down the line is fine but your server needs to be working as advertised or people may look elsewhere, and with an already over saturated market, there are plenty servers to choose from.

Now, I can’t help you with your particular issue unless your server is in expert mode. Ironically, I’m not familiar with the standard mode. The web interface is a pain to navigate where as expert mode is set up the way PC users would do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived