Need to find game files to upload to Nitrado

I am scouring the Internet for the right .ini file or whatever it is I need. I keep finding outdated documents from two years ago, or videos in German.

I pre-ordered a server for Xbox. I want to do more custom stuff, which involved changing up engrams and per-species dinosaur stats, as well as supply drops and bosses. I cannot find any of that information. The best I can get is like two lines of cost someone needed help with, and that is it. Would anyone know of a dropbox, website, or video to help me out here? Thank you.

18 hours ago, PaleoJoe said:

I am scouring the Internet for the right .ini file or whatever it is I need. I keep finding outdated documents from two years ago, or videos in German.

I pre-ordered a server for Xbox. I want to do more custom stuff, which involved changing up engrams and per-species dinosaur stats, as well as supply drops and bosses. I cannot find any of that information. The best I can get is like two lines of cost someone needed help with, and that is it. Would anyone know of a dropbox, website, or video to help me out here? Thank you.

We are going with a Nitrado server as well but I'm not the admin so I haven't had to look for this info.  I'll bet either SA Companion has something, or try emailing them directly and ask them for some insight.

Hi, happy to assist with this if your still experincing issues. Been hosting on PC for quite sometime have have already created my ini files ready for our XB server cluster launch including drop amendments, dino restrictions and player and dino level amendments etc. DM if you need some help.

File sharing is not allowed in this forum, however I have a dropbox where I can send data if anyone wants assistance.

In the meantime here are a few lines which you may (or may not) want to consider:

Dino spawn removal or replacement - this line (one per species) will remove that Dino from your game completely, and can also be used to replace it with another...

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Sauropod_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

The instance above will remove Brontos from your map and replace them with nothing...  to amend simply use the Character_BP_C with the one you want remove and/add one between the "" at the end of the statement.

Another nice amendment is for gathering, whilst we XBOX and PS4 players have been restricted in the past to globally setting our gather rates which increases\decreases everything across the board, it is sometimes (and not for everyone) better to increase or decrease certain resources and leave the others on a default\global setting.  To achieve this you can use the code line below:

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName = "PrimalItemResource_Chitin_C",Multiplier=1.3)

The above example will increase Chitin yields by 30% wherever it can be harvested and supersedes the global setting, this can be done with any and all resources allowing metal gathering to be increased on maps like Ragnarok where they are spread out without increasing wood gathered from trees which can be gathered at the server global rate. Again one line per resource is required.

Editting Supply Drops and Bosses is a little more time consuming however below is the code we are using to supply our starter kits in white drops:

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level01_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1,

bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Starter Kit",MinNumItems=10,MaxNumItems=10,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1,

bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponGPS_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0

,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSickle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.25),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=100,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=50,MaxQuantity=50,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponBola_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=3.520000,MaxQuality=3.520000,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_DodoEgg_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

Hope that helps for now - some great news is Nitrado will be opening our servers early to configure them YIPPEE after all this time we can finally bring on the Realms of Westeros www.westerosrising.com

Best Explain the above a little more actually - can be confusing if never doing this before; will break the parts down for you (apologies this is not meant to be patronising in anyway).

Will break apart the Crossbow entry (bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0, )

bForceBlueprint=false,  tells the drop if the item to spawn within it can be either premade or a blueprint (in this instance false states not to spawn a BP at all)

ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0), when the above is set to true this allows randomisation of the drop being a BP of the item (in this case a crossbow) 0.25 = 25% chance

(EntryWeight=0.1, this is the weight of the item (where multiple items are present) of this dropping in favour of another in our drop we have 10 items so this set at 0.1 is 10%

ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow_C"),  this is the in game BP name of the item I wish spawned (a crossbow in this instance)

ItemsWeights=(1), this value is used to override global spawn settings, in this instance I want this to be included 100% of the time for this type of supply drop.

MinQuantity=1, this is used again to ensure this item is dropped and can be amended to perform randomisation (in this instant I always want 1 of these set to 0 if you want a random)

MaxQuantity=1, this part is for the max items of this item that can be included again I want 1 always so this should match the above - set the above to 0 and this to 1 to randomise)

MinQuality=0, this is where we can identify if we want primitive over ramshackle etc. 0 in this instance is a primitive crossbow

MaxQuality=0, this allows us to randomise the quality - set this to 5 and there is a chance we could spawn anything from primitive to ascendant. I only want primitive so 0 for me.

Hope that clears up how to use the codes a little better.

I also have code that I have amended the Manticore on hard for Ragnarok to unlock every engram (this can be modified for any of the bosses by changing the class name).  It also drops significantly more element than it should.  I will share this once I have tested it, whilst it works on my PC to PC servers I do not want you to use it if the XB1 cannot cope with unlocking that amount of engrams and becoming disconnected.  So I may need to divide them up into smaller unlocks across easy, medium and hard and again between the Dragon and Manticore.  But I will share it for those interested in due course, just don't want to be responsible for you losing players because of connection issues with ini settings.

And last post - I promise, this is the break apart for actually constructing your supply drops:

Will break apart ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level01_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1, 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level01_C",  this is the code for the actual drop itself, these are ordered by level to open and will spawn in the correct colours - if this is my first code, this is openable at level 01 and as the white drop is lowest in game everything beneath (until this line appears again) will compile into a white drop. If I wanted the white drop with a gold ring (enhanced drop) we would use SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level01_Double_C" we can go as crazy as you like with these as long as the level number is higher each time the next colour drop will be used. So as long has you have not used the code before you can have more complex opening systems introduced - if I were to now create a _level12_C the game can see that level01 is in use and will automatically configure this one to be the next available which is the Green drop. Just note if any are not manually amended the true in game ones will be used in their place. The level number is the level at which a player needs to be to open the drop.

MinItemSets=1, this at the weights and chances of items dropping and are overridden line by line by the items themselves so I tend to leave these as 1 (100% odds)

MaxItemSets=1, this at the weights and chances of items dropping and are overridden line by line by the items themselves so I tend to leave these as 1 (100% odds)

NumItemSetsPower=1, this at the weights and chances of items dropping and are overridden line by line by the items themselves so I tend to leave these as 1 (100% odds)

For our server clusters we have introduced a complete drop rewrite using the above we have written the game.ini file to have all white usual white drops contain our starter kits and can be opened immediately (lvl1).  The enhanced drops can be opened at lvl10 and contain a stone starter house (higher level as you need the character weight to carry the contents) then each other drop only contains items with that class of colour - green only ramshackle, blue only has apprentice items etc - all of which are premade.  The enhanced drops then carry the same items but only spawn the BP's this allows players to know what is likely to be in drops are if they are worth the travel time.

Server configuration is all about balance.

Easy over difficult and vice versa

If its too easy, players will bore and leave for a challenge

If its too hard players may as well return to officials

We all purchased the game because of its genre - Survival.... try not to remove that aspect of the game in your settings

Whilst the 2nd XBOX is certainly not free - it is significantly cheaper than a rental - if completely new to this renting is costly on the host so enter with caution

If your intending to play as a host or an admin - get ready for all of the claims of cheating, admin abuse etc (consider turning on admin logging to prove your not cheating)

Again if new - set everything up to be your server, for those with a community already reach out and engage them of what they want from a "perfect server" amend what you can and more importantly explain when you cannot

Hosting is a full-time job almost, just keeping the damn things tidy is a nightmare so brace yourself to be the go to guy\girl for issues, he said she said and for everyone to want to be your bff - you have command codes after all :)

Brace yourselves - you will never be able to please everyone all of the time!

Always monitor your admin team - they are an extension of you and hold your reputation in their hands.

If you have rules be sure to publically enforce them

Over the years of hosting I have been burnt, restarted, repopulated and reset numerous times, if you approach I can and promise to assist or explain why I cannot.  I can even go as far as which "rules" can be enforced server side and which ones will be manipulated by players this game is crazy fun and simply crazy at the same time and will bring out both the best in people and unfortunately the worst!

I wish you all the greatest fortune in building or maintaining your communities good luck with your launches peeps :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/11/2017 at 4:10 PM, TimBH said:

Hi, thank you for the likes and thumbs up - happy to help.  Feel free to message me anytime or post here directly.  I will not withhold info from you if you need something or want something specific I am happy to even assist with writing it with you.

Admins and hosts need to stick together :)

Hey iv really been struggling with this whole laa dee daa, I copied this 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level01_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1,

bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Starter Kit",MinNumItems=10,MaxNumItems=10,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1,

bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponGPS_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0

,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSickle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.25),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=100,MaxQuantity=100,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=50,MaxQuantity=50,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponBola_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=3.520000,MaxQuality=3.520000,

bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_DodoEgg_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

So I post that in my game.ini?   Then under I do the same but change the drop level from level01 to level10 for blue drops right?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Here is the code to implement either 20 x Ptera or 20 x Stego Kibble in a Green drop with a 50/50 chance of it being either of them. As requested.  Apologies for the delay I am not always on survive the ark. And could not message directly as your account does not accept incoming message @Munky1990

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level15_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kibble",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_PteroEgg_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=20,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_StegoEgg_C"),ItemsWeights=(1),MinQuantity=20,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 2:46 AM, TimBH said:

I also have code that I have amended the Manticore on hard for Ragnarok to unlock every engram (this can be modified for any of the bosses by changing the class name).  It also drops significantly more element than it should.  I will share this once I have tested it, whilst it works on my PC to PC servers I do not want you to use it if the XB1 cannot cope with unlocking that amount of engrams and becoming disconnected.  So I may need to divide them up into smaller unlocks across easy, medium and hard and again between the Dragon and Manticore.  But I will share it for those interested in due course, just don't want to be responsible for you losing players because of connection issues with ini settings.

Hey Tim,

Did you ever test this out?    I have a private server and want to unlock all engrams.   Would this be the only way?     

• 5 months later...

Hi Tim. Is there a way that you could message me. I would like if you would to create drop ign files for my nitrado? Also unlocking engrams with leveling up, not just all unlocked. I wouldn’t mind tek being unlocked for players also. Just my son a I playing on a nitrado for now. But maybe add people later. I would appreciate some help. Thanks. 

Archived