Show me your PVE base designs!

Vreya

I would love to see others' PVE base designs. I play on PS4 with 2 others. We took a long break from ARK and are only recently playing again on the Center map (official). Would like some ideas on a new build. We've got a nice little behemoth gate enclosure with a barn/house and a few dinos that has a castle vibe to it but want to expand. 

Also would really like to see others egg hatching/baby area designs.

Thanks!

Just now, Vreya said:

I would love to see others' PVE base designs. I play on PS4 with 2 others. We took a long break from ARK and are only recently playing again on the Center map (official). Would like some ideas on a new build. We've got a nice little behemoth gate enclosure with a barn/house and a few dinos that has a castle vibe to it but want to expand. 

Also would really like to see others egg hatching/baby area designs.

Thanks!

Don't really have pictures of the hatchery design per se but in the pic below, that is the hatchery and the baby Rex is actually in the spot where it hatched plus you can see the incubating animation on the eggs behind. We placed the building on pillars and placed the AC's under the floor. No more dino's getting stuck in AC's. We also use greenhouse windows in case we lose track of time we can look in and see the hatchlings running around. lol. 

Our base isn't really a design though. One big building, use ramps and greenhouse ceilings (to catch egss) to store most of our dino's off the main floor which houses our troughs for raising, fridges, etc. hatchery is part of same building just a blocked off section. 

This is all PvE and we prefer functionality/ease over safety/defense or aesthetics. Our outside defense consists of 4 Rex's on neutral set to follow two Bronto's on passive so if anything comes into the area to attack they just chomp it down and come back (Wyvern's worse thing and our Rex's can handle even an Alpha). 

We don't even have a wall built (we did on legacy) and are just trying to reduce the lag in our area as much as we can by keeping the structures simple. 3 behemoth gates in render (1 on either side of building plus one for our water pen which is built off our building and uses pillars and ceilings besides the one gate), and two dino gates for quick exit with the Anky's, Doedic's, etc. when going to harvest. 

Boring but serves our purpose. I am not much of a builder, let my tribe mate do most of it, but perhaps if I did single player I'd design something a little more aesthetically pleasing. 

redbckblublly.jpg

Also, forgot to put this before, but here is our breeding pen. Have the ac's in the upper second row on ceilings/pillars to be closer to the floor then normal. If your wondering about the fridges... 78 are in this building... The upper floor you can sorta see in the other picture I posted, one great big greenhouse. The first few weeks of the new servers opening up was how long all of this took in our tribe, still have touch up stuff to do.2144CFA7922BD69E5669A546025FFE17926F138B

I don't have a picture of it but what me and my friends do for egg hatching is place down 22 Orso air conditioners and as Tida area as you can place a ceiling over it with a ramp leading to that ceiling then you don't see the air conditioners you place the eggs on top and they all incubate once they hatch you just have them follow you into the baby area which is right next to them in my base

Archived