pvp Trolls

Flyingskunk18

Keep tames indoors when being griefed  to avoid tames being snipped

If your outnumbered just chill in  base and rush whenever  they make a move its as simple as that.you don't need to do much but making sure they don't get close enough to harm your tames 

(They are the ones that has to make the move sit back and interrupt them whenever they try to move now repeat until they choose to move on) the most they will do is talk poop to lure you out IGNORE THEM.

If plenty of you are online chase the raptorers but not alone as a coordinated team they won't be able to do poop. Unless you suck (there is strength in numbers be aggressive AF and try not to be reckless)   DO NOT RUSH ALONE

peace

6 hours ago, Hydrokane said:

If your outnumbered just chill in  base and rush whenever  they make a move its as simple as that.you don't need to do much but making sure they don't get close enough to harm your tames 

(They are the ones that has to make the move sit back and interrupt them whenever they try to move now repeat until they choose to move on) the most they will do is talk poop to lure you out IGNORE THEM.

If plenty of you are online chase the raptorers but not alone as a coordinated team they won't be able to do poop. Unless you suck (there is strength in numbers be aggressive AF and try not to be reckless)   DO NOT RUSH ALONE

peace

I like to think atleast someone has the same view as me instead of rushing out to them and losing every time... 

It is very simple, stay inside the comfort and safety of your base and whenever they start making a push onto your base, rush them when they enter your perimeter. Kill everything that you can on your first rush but do not leave the range of your turrets or plant x and especially not your gates. Make sure you are safe again then loot whatever you can. Anything you take from them damages their motivation and will quickly cause them to leave... Attack in groups with precision and speed and you will most definitely come out laughing at them.

Always have people watching what they are doing no matter what, never stop spying because you could miss a flank or miss your chance to catch them off guard. Enough preparation and communication and you will win every time. I have won several 2 vs 4  or 2 vs 3 against my base just by using the safety of my base. It is there for a reason, they can't come in without excessive force, so why not use it to your advantage. 

16 hours ago, Hydrokane said:

peace

Id like to say we did this but we had a small base didnt even have gates up yet just psx and spiked walls it didnt help all of my members got rushed at the exact same time while outside the base taming different things... these trolls killed all of the tribe killed the tames and c4d the base in under a minute then moved to the next base

Archived